Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

I like Jamal, but if the compensation is there you have to do it.  Jets can get a lot for him given he's not only a Pro Bowl talent but has 2 more years of contract controllability.

I'd like to see the Jets get two things as part of any trade...

1. Immediate help on the offensive line.  A player like a LT or stud OG.  This make the Cowboys a good trade candidate.

2. Serious draft pick compensation.  In addition to the above, a 1st at a minim, and probably another mid-round pick.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

WTF is wrong with you people? 2 low first rounders is worth the **** on my shoe compared to Jamal Adams who is cheap for another 2 years.

THIS.

We gave up the 3rd overall to get him, which is equivalent to three 1st rounders of the BOYS

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Yes. Fact. Two hours is not enough time to get from an ask of two first rounders plus to within shouting distance of reality. You have all gone manifestly insane.

Perhaps, which is why this is a negotiation.  I'll gladly take a 1st and a 3rd.

Is your argument that he won't get moved at all?  Reports suggest Adams has asked to be traded so it makes little sense not to move him at this point.  

• Upvote 1

I have major problems with this.... 

At some point, you're seriously compromising the integrity of the team/roster with this stuff. You can't carelessly deal Adams for a couple picks... I don't know how to explain this, but this team is making sick to my stomach right now. 

• Upvote 1