Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

I’d hate to lose Adams as he is a very good player. He will probably become an excellent player when he is on a defense that has a competent DL that gets to the QB.

Unfortunately, he is wasted here at the moment and if he brings back the haul that is being discussed it would be insane not to take it. I have a feeling the discussion will have been started too late to get done. That being said only Dallas or Washington has the ability to trade that much draft capital in such a short time due to over zealous owners.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I want is what's best for the Jets.  If fleecing the Cowboys for Adams somehow "proves" I under-valued his impact on the field, I'll gladly accept that.  

Backtracking gibberish..  your opinion of Adams has always been absurd.

I like Jamal, but if the compensation is there you have to do it.  Jets can get a lot for him given he's not only a Pro Bowl talent but has 2 more years of contract controllability.
I'd like to see the Jets get two things as part of any trade...
1. Immediate help on the offensive line.  A player like a LT or stud OG.  This make the Cowboys a good trade candidate.
2. Serious draft pick compensation.  In addition to the above, a 1st at a minim, and probably another mid-round pick.

+1 the only thing left for this season to be about is darnolds development... snag an o lineman

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

If we trade Jamal Adams, I will quit my job so I can just sit on my couch and laugh full-time

What would be so funny?  That we got a haul for a position a few have crowed wasn’t important? 

Or that we stocked up on resources-to add players or picks down the road

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  This a great moment in Jets history we're about to witness.  The day we Herschel Walker'd the Cowboys for a Box Safety.  

People are gonna be pissed when we get a 2nd and a conditional 3rd in 2022. ?

Lol, I have no idea what we'll get, but man folks are invested in getting a haul.  I hope they're right....

22 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Ironic as it may seem, getting a haul for Adams will prove once and for all that @T0mShanehas no idea what the fck he is talking about.

And I say that with love because I want him to get help and the first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem. 

I’m giving your monologue in Serpico 2 to Costas Mandylor.

Just now, long time suffering Jets f said:

I'm reading too many conflicting reports. I'll tell you one thing he better be traded. You have a player that goes to ownership and demands to be traded. If we keep him there's the chance Adams "checks out" and the Jets have a player with diminished skills. 

Who the hell knows if that is even true. Like you said CONFLICTING reports.  You don't just trade a big plyer like Adams for the hel of it unless you are getting a kings ransom back.  I still don't think this happens.