SR24

Dallas Calls About Adams

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Gase is destroying this team

Like you buddy Macc did?

Funny all Macc's draft picks and FA signings are on the block or traded. 

• Butt Fumble 1

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Do we know he asked for a trade? Or is that just Ryan Clark shooting his mouth off?

I'm not sure he actually asked for a trade.

I think he's expressed frustrations with losing and when asked about a potential trade to Dallas he stated he wouldn't be opposed to going home.

There's a big difference between those two things and actually asking for a trade.

Adams loves living the NYC lifestyle - a lot.

Just now, MicDrass1 said:

Jets need picks.  He’s good not great.  

Unless its for a massive haul you don't do it..its that simple.  Just because its the trade deadline doesn't mean they have to accept a subpar package.  plus there have been a lot of bullsh*t reports saying that Adams demanded a trade which isn't true.  

• Upvote 2

Signing Bell with a terrible ol not good. Like playing franchise qbs With 2nd/3rd string ol in meaningless preseason game against the giants.  Wrist done 

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Jamal's homeboy??

Lifelong diehard NY Jets fan 56 years who appreciates great players who bring heart and soul to the football field every Sunday plays the game to win unlike some of this sh*t bags this organization has had playing here draft picks, trades,free agents. 

6 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I'm reading too many conflicting reports. I'll tell you one thing he better be traded. You have a player that goes to ownership and demands to be traded. If we keep him there's the chance Adams "checks out" and the Jets have a player with diminished skills. 

It's almost like all of this is made up

can you build a team for the future if you keep trading your first round picks?

• Upvote 1

You guys have no idea how bad our defense becomes with Adams off the field........dude is everywhere....for a draft pick aka lottery ticket...nah bro, HARD NO for me

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

If those players weren't worth taking in the first round in the first place, keeping them doesn't build your team for the future either.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

if you get 3rd round picks, no.  if you get 1st round picks, then yes. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  This a great moment in Jets history we're about to witness.  The day we Herschel Walker'd the Cowboys for a Box Safety.  

I wish i felt this way dude, but i don't.... it's just wrong. And i'm not even a stout Adams lover.... but sometimes you gotta keep the men who bleed your colors... it's one of the few "beyond the needle on the field" moments. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Just now, kevinc855 said:

You guys have no idea how bad our defense becomes with Adams off the field........dude is everywhere....for a draft pick aka lottery ticket...nah bro, HARD NO for me

The defense is bad with Adams on the field.  It's been a well below average unit since 2017.  So who cares how much worse it gets in the short-term?  

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Hasn't worked in the last 10 years has it? 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I wish i felt this way dude, but i don't.... it's just wrong. And i'm not even a stout Adams lover.... but sometimes you gotta keep the men who bleed your colors... it's one of the few "beyond the needle on the field" moments. 

Great post he's a hater. 

Not if those guys aren't talented enough to make a difference.  Lot's of guys love playing football.  That doesn't mean they're all central pieces to the roster.  

The best way to build a roster is with talented young players that you draft.  Well, we're about to stock up on draft picks.  If we nail those picks, that ushers in an era of a lot of home-grown talent that's proud to be here AND wins games.  

• Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, Gen X Jet said:

This guy sounds like a poster on this board lol.

Exactly.  All these experts saying the deal is basically done are like two bit blog writers lol.  ian rapaport sad that nothing was close or imminent.  

I guarantee you he asked to be traded.

"Bleed our colors" my ass.  The only color Adams bleeds is self-promotion.  Just like 99% of NFL players.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Great post he's a hater. 

I root for the uniform, not specific players.  If that makes me a "hater" then  so be it.  

This is just stupid -  Adam provides the  spark - Jets D would lose a true leader - you can't place a value on that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I root for the uniform, not specific players.  

Me too and I root for every player in a NY Jets uniform to be the best they can be. 

STOP THE HATE 

Just now, long time suffering Jets f said:

Joe Douglas knows what to do. He will let Dallas and the other mystery team up the ante right up until 4pm before he pulls the trigger.

Mystery team likely doesn't exist.  How much you want this Pat Patriot stuffing box safety, Jerry?

1 minute ago, Bomberjet said:

This is just stupid -  Adam provides the  spark - Jets D would lose a true leader - you can't place a value on that.

Sparked us to 10 wins in his career.