Sign in to follow this  
jeTMAC

Le'Veon Bell will not be traded by 4 p.m. trade deadline

I'm okay with this. We weren't going to get enough.

Bell will not be on the roster in 2020.  

And if Adams is not traded today, he will be traded later.  

he is signed for 3 years, there will be time to move on from him this offseason if that is the plan; with Leo it was trade or lose...

Smart not to budge on the compensation there.  Especially considering the financial ramifications for moving him now.  

• Upvote 1

trading bell would have been terrible for sam and this is gase from day one he did not want bell and wants him gone-hopefully for jet fans at season end bell is here and gase is gone-one is a hall of famer and one is a hall of shamer

21 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

Per Adam schefter

Total BS rumor spewed by that disgusting piece of filth Mehta to only stir up the locker room more than it already is.... I'm 99% certain he was never on the block.

• Upvote 2

What exactly has Gase proven in this league to warrant the clout to have ANY say regarding personnel, especially regarding an all pro running back who has 1000% more value to ANY franchise than Gase does.  

No matter what the decision making pecking order is in Florham Park, I think this was all a clickbait nothing sandwich concocted by the disgusting Manish Mehta.  Shame on that piece of sh1t! 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, kmnj said:

trading bell would have been terrible for sam and this is gase from day one he did not want bell and wants him gone-hopefully for jet fans at season end bell is here and gase is gone-one is a hall of famer and one is a hall of shamer

Wait...... Come again?  How much has Bell helped Sam this season?  Just look at the JAX game... Fournette catching passes out of the backfield all day and bell doesnt even get a ball thrown at him.. Stop with the Sam need Bell shi* because the coach never calls a play where he could actually help him.  

Best player on this roster... and not close.

My favorite player.  I am glad he is staying.  

I feel bad that he is stuck in the middle of this disaster, but I believe he is a special player and should be part of the solution on offense.