Jamal Adams is NOT going to last.

Not sure I understand what's going on here.  Do we think he's lying in that tweet?  Or are we just upset at him because he smeared the organization by publicizing that he thinks the GM is "going behind his back" when every player has to understand that they can be traded.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

At this point, I'm thinking if Dallas offered a first round pick, they should've just taken it.

I like Adams, but this isn't going to end well. I don't think there's any way he's on this team next year after today.

They should've cut bait today, before it got this ugly. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Team archer said:

Wait why is everyone sh*tting on adams for saying this?

Because it's incredibly immature, passive-aggressive, and naive, despite his assertion that it's "a crazy business." If you recognize that enough to edit it into your original tweet (he did), then you should let the business side stay that way. 

My theory; Adams' agent put this battery in his back in the hopes that it would facilitate a trade. It didn't, it backfired, and this is their version of damage control.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

Wait why is everyone sh*tting on adams for saying this?

Jamal expressed his frustration and did not shy away from agreeing with some random Cowboys fan who wanted Jamal on the Cowboys. There are reports from people on twitter (ridiculous, I know) that claim Jamal and his people expressed to the Cowboys they want to be part of that garbage team. Our own SAR reports (in the third person) that someone he carpools to games with that knows the hot dog guy, that once cut Jamal's grade school classmates lawn, knew a kid who once made an illegal bet that said that Jamal won't re-sign with us and wants to play for the Cowboys. So, Jet nation wants him to fall off his moped. Except T0mShane. He still loves the smell of Jamal's jock.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3