Jamal Adams: Jets “Went Behind my Back, Shopped me”

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Good riddance.  All this laughable nonsense of him being a leader and such and he is bailing like a baby after a little adversity,

And no he is not the best player on this team and his value towards winning is minimal.  Rontez freakin miles would have the same effect on this team as adams

I SAID BELL is best player on team

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Good riddance.  All this laughable nonsense of him being a leader and such and he is bailing like a baby after a little adversity,

And no he is not the best player on this team and his value towards winning is minimal.  Rontez freakin miles would have the same effect on this team as adams

Our best player is bell without question and Gase made it known he did not want bell and felt the money was not worth it 

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

This just in: Jamal Adams believes hes Ronnie Lott.

His tape and record and mentality say otherwise....

+1

Jamal is the reason we lost on Sunday, not Gase, not Sam.  He gave up 2 TD's directly.  Bad decision-making.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Our best player is bell without question and Gase made it known he did not want bell and felt the money was not worth it 

I think if you rack and stack against peers , our best player is actually the punter ....Big F’ing MAC.

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So why would a player under contract have to sit down with the coach and Gm and declare.  'I want to be here!' If there was not some reason to doubt he wanted to be here?

So not this will not shut up all the jamal haters on here.

Dude probably had his bags packed and had someone whip up a photoshop of him wearing Cowboys gear already, then got burned when the Cowboys backed out. Classic self-own by Victor Green Lite.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I SAID BELL is best player on team

Dude your misguided belief in Adams is laughable. This guy is a self promoting tool. Just like I've been saying from the beginning. All those effing Twitter posts, the Prez Mal bullspit, the stupid dawg comments and HE IS NOT A DAWG HIMSELF. Eff this guy. I hope they trade his azz to Cincy just to mess with his head. Lame Azz Bitch.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude your misguided belief in Adams is laughable. This guy is a self promoting tool. Just like I've been saying from the beginning. All those effing Twitter posts, the Prez Mal bullspit, the stupid dawg comments and HE IS NOT A DAWG HIMSELF. Eff this guy. I hope they trade his azz to Cincy just to mess with his head. Lame Azz Bitch.

I thought the adams pick was awful at the time-you dont build championship teams by a secondary -my point is I think the dude wanted to play here and like most athletes has a huge ego and didnt like that they were listening to offers. The we were no shopping him is nonsense. Tell your wife hey i was not trying to get rid of you but if somebody calls with an offer I like lol 

• Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, prime21 said:

IMG_3251.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

One of the reasons Manish is so gross is because he can actually call Jamal Adams and get him off the record about this. Instead, he’s using his platform to troll the Jets like a regular creep fan. Like, you’re a professional journalist with access. Why not use it? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The "seeing ghosts" hand ringing/media spin bullsh*t makes more sense than this.  If your a player then your an asset.  Just like EVERY JOB IN THE WORLD!  What loyalty does a 1-6 team with a sh*tty owner and a worthless coach owe a guy who's play in the league less than three years.  Bill Walsh didnt even give that kind of treatment to Joe Montana.  We need to stop acting like everything this team does is some how out of the norm and everybody associated with it is a moron.  It's like trying to be a fan of a team when the only news about comes through the England's Daily Mail or The Mirror.  ESPN and Bleacher Report come up with better takes than some of the Tweets I'm reading.

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The Jets valued Adams as worth more than a first rounder, and ultimately worth more to them than any other team, which you should be able to take as some degree of celebration for your Maccaglove.  Meanwhile, Adams is too busy throwing a little childlike tantrum about it.

It is a bad tweet - I'll give you that. 

Lets see if he apologizes and moves on or doubles down.  If it's the latter it could be a problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Leadership.

Honestly, and not saying this like you personally don’t understand, but in broad scope, Adams is by definition, a locker room leader...ie within the walls of the locker this is the guy. He is, like it or not. Now for context, yeah he’s a leader in a sense that’s it football with 56 mostly degenerate, steroid infused, millionaire kids in giant bodies who barely have to use their brain and get whatever they want in life. 

I don’t know why people even care about the NFL anymore

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

He might have reason to complain IF he was traded for less than he thinks he’s worth.  But EVERY player on a football team is some kind of asset that they get to use within contract limitations to their potential benefit. 

what if someone offered say offered the Jets  multiple DPs including at least one 1st rder and they still turned them down?

Adams could just as easily say he’s pissed no one offered enough for the NYJ to trade him. 

all Adams is doing is greasing the skids for an exit outta here by saying the Jets dissed him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I thought the adams pick was awful at the time-you dont build championship teams by a secondary -my point is I think the dude wanted to play here and like most athletes has a huge ego and didnt like that they were listening to offers. The we were no shopping him is nonsense. Tell your wife hey i was not trying to get rid of you but if somebody calls with an offer I like lol 

Makes about as much sense as an @SAR I "We are going to the playoffs" Thread.

1 hour ago, JetNation said:

Jamal Adams

This should go over just great.

After several hours of speculation regarding a possible trade of Jets safety Jamal Adams led to no deal, the All Pro safety took to twitter to call out the organizaion and front office.

At the end of the week last week, I sat down with the GM and Coach Gase and told them I want to be here in New York. I was told yesterday by my agent that the GM then went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business.

— Jamal Adams (@TheAdamsEra) October 29, 2019

Adams claims to have gone to the Jets to let them know he wanted to stay in New York, only to have the GM go “behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business”.

With the Jets sitting at 1-6 and hoping to regroup down the stretch, this very public statement won’t go over well at all.

The post Jamal Adams: Jets “Went Behind my Back, Shopped me” appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

wYPkznsxzxE

Click here to read the full story...

just shut up, Jamal.  Shut up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

12 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Wait do I hate him because he asked to be shopped around or do I hate him because he wants to stay here and is upset that he doesn't feel the same loyalty?

I've seen both messages today and just want to make sure my outrage is appropriately directed.

I hate him because he's a fuggin idiot bigmouth. And Maye is better.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, kmnj said:

and what jersey would you get-the last viable jersey was revis for 3 years-reason why half the stadium wears the namath even though they were not alive or were young when he played

Agreed.  I swore I was done with jersey's after Bart Scott, but the new design was cool so I figured why not, Adams looks like a keeper.

Idiot.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kmnj said:

You know how Joe D said he didn't shop Adams and it turned out to be true?

Gase said he never said anything about Bell being not worth it.

The NY media is vicious and they play Jets fans like a fiddle.  Want likes?  Want traffic?  Just turn the Jets against each other and watch the fans howl.  Let's be smart for once.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Has there ever been a player that contributed so little to winning football games that got so much press and attention.

We'll end up getting a 2nd rounder for thus schmuck at the draft next year after he continues to cause issues.

I'd say Keyshawn Johnson, another USC turd, but he actually started winning once Tuna and BB showed up.