Jets Are -3 in Miami This Week

11 hours ago, DMan77 said:

You know, Fitz pulls out like a random 5 TD performance once a year... Honestly go look at some of his stats from years past. It's like the stars sometimes line up just right for him and he can't miss. 

Wouldn't surprise me if that happened... 

Fitz has that one outlier game and then his blue collar fanboy cult comes out of the woodwork

The guy absolutely sucks.  He’s a one read guy who throws dumb picks and fumbles and is fake tough.  He’s Mark Sanchez with silly lumberjack beard

The dolphins are essentially playing with scrubs. They just put the best defensive player on IR yesterday. They have a much worse OL and nobody that can rush the passer. I'd bet it would be hard to name a player on the fins you would want!

This is the game Darnold should dominate... 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

The dolphins are essentially playing with scrubs. They just put the best defensive player on IR yesterday. They have a much worse OL and nobody that can rush the passer. I'd bet it would be hard to name a player on the fins you would want!

This is the game Darnold should dominate... 

I 'd take Christian Wilkins in a heartbeat over Q any day.

7 hours ago, Eaton Beaver said:

you think so?...great perception!

giphy.gif

I usually don't buy the whole team X is tanking thing. I think it's just that they suck. When I saw the Dolphins rush 8 on 3rd and 22 (or something crazy) and give up a 45 yard TD before the half in a game they were dominating against the Steelers I knew it was true.

It's a real life tankathon.