Le’Veon Bell

SR24

Wow. You hate on Le’Veon and love Jamal. Because that makes perfect sense.

Stop following me from post to post like some unhinged weirdo seeking attention. I’m entitled to my ******* opinion. LeVeon hasn’t done a f*cking thing here.

Stop following me from post to post like some unhinged weirdo seeking attention. I’m entitled to my ******* opinion. LeVeon hasn’t done a f*cking thing here. 

Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion. And I’m allowed to call you out for not debating the argument in good faith.

You’re going in on Le’Veon, who has done nothing but demonstrate great leadership AND looked great when given an inch of space, while defending Jamal and his childish behavior.

Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion. And I’m allowed to call you out for not debating the argument in good faith.

You’re going in on Le’Veon, who has done nothing but demonstrate great leadership AND looked great when given an inch of space, while defending Jamal and his childish behavior.

He has done nothing— full stop.

Good day.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 10/29/2019 at 3:42 PM, SR24 said:

This is a leader and to think the media made him out to be a cancer. Glad we kept him this is what we need 

Man this dude going to get another contract. Not only is he one of best backs in the league, but he was screwed by the steelers and not apprecaited. This dude is getting paid but worth every penny. The shoutout to JD,nice move. Now dont get me wrong they cut him if they need to but i also think the Jets need star power to make this transition work, to get fans to buy in and having bell in the locker room is great for the Jets. Love this dude, already Gase has really screwed him over in playcalling but he is just like wahtever I want to be a JET>

Bell is great for this team in a lot of way. Love it.

Hopefully Gase can get his head out of his ass and play him.

18 hours ago, DLJ said:

He has done nothing— full stop.

Good day.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

what the hellare you talkign about? have you watched the games>? Hell week 2 or 3 or wahteber, he was the only guys on offense giving it his all...man has been spectacular for us, playing his heart out there...

Bell is awesome.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

not much, just ate some granola. how's your evening

loving watching the Astros getting horse-whipped for the 4th time in their own stadium.  those pompous jerks getting their cumuppence after lucking out against our Jankees.

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Any comments on Le’Veon being “done with Jamal”, or....

He was saying that joking in regards to him getting all dressed up nice for his media session. That article is total BS. He did not mean it in a serious way or in regards to any of the drama. 

Pretty crazy to see them spin it like that. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

He was saying that joking in regards to him getting all dressed up nice for his media session. That article is total BS. He did not mean it in a serious way or in regards to any of the drama. 

Pretty crazy to see them spin it like that. 

Didn’t have to do that. Added — unsolicited — he didn’t feel like JD “went behind my back” or anything