Robby Anderson Twitter

SR24

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Joe Douglas should give Robbie a contract extension tomorrow just to burn Adams a little more 

This.

Robbie's tweet will have the fans behind him now the way Mets fans did when Wilmer Flores was tearing up on the field the night he thought he was traded.

From that day on, everyone was behind him. Way to go Robbie.

BTW I never agreed with your opinion of Adams as a player, but after today, I give you credit for being right about him as a person. He lost me  as a supporter today.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

This.

Robbie's tweet will have the fans behind him now the way Mets fans did when Wilmer Flores was tearing up on the field the night he thought he was traded.

From that day on, everyone was behind him. Way to go Robbie.

BTW I never agreed with your opinion of Adams as a player, but after today, I give you credit for being right about him as a person. He lost me  as a supporter today.

I definitely didn't expect that Anderson would be the one to make me feel at least a little better about the Jets today. to be honest I've actually been on the fence about this guy and I've actually given him some grief poking fun at him and what not. I must admit it was a feel-good moment and I actually like the guy now. Jamal Adams on the other hand can suck it! I never liked this guy and he just proved why.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Gase needs to get Robby the ball more, he should be sending him deep, flea flickers something lets see him be the playmaker he is. 

Otherwise fans will continue ridiculing his game play. 

Ive come to the conclusion it isn't all on him. 

I also find that Robbie is dangerous when he cuts back because of how much cbs have to respect his speed. Under Morton that was always open...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

?????? That is insane .. he's worth maybe 3/15

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He's going to get plenty more than that.  I think it starts at 3/$24 and goes up from there.  He is obviously worth more than Enunwa and Crowder.  Jason's site values him at $7.2M, but that is probably dragged down by the QB play and I think most non-rookie contracts exceed the valuation..

?????? That is insane .. he's worth maybe 3/15

3/30 is about the going rate for WR2’s these days my man. Use the Tyler Boyd contract as a guideline for what Robby will want.

Now that we didn’t trade him, I’m down to give Robby WR2 money in an extension. No reason to let him walk for nothing, and his attitude is refreshing.

3/30 is about the going rate for WR2’s these days my man. Use the Tyler Boyd contract as a guideline for what Robby will want.

Now that we didn’t trade him, I’m down to give Robby WR2 money in an extension. No reason to let him walk for nothing, and his attitude is refreshing.
Cept he is nowhere near a WR2

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Gase needs to get Robby the ball more, he should be sending him deep, flea flickers something lets see him be the playmaker he is. 

Otherwise fans will continue ridiculing his game play. 

Ive come to the conclusion it isn't all on him. 

Sam hasn't been throwing the long ball accurately at all. Even when he has had time to throw, he's been way off the mark.