Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Different Reactions to the Trade Rumors

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Joe Douglas did not seem too worried about it.

Publicly, no.

Privately, my guess is he was pretty damn pissed about it, and is counting down the days until he can move him.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Jamal is an emotional person.  He wears his heart on his sleeve.  Just because most of us who have never been a star NFL player wouldn't react the same way doesn't mean he shouldn't either.  

While I may not have reacted the way he did, I have no problem for Jamal reacting that way.  I don't know what's like to not know whether I'm going to be in New York one week or Dallas.  

He has been a great teammate for the time he has been here and one little mishap and everyone bashes the guy.  Crazy!  

1.  When that emotion demonstrates he's a whiny b*tch, that's a little problematic for the supposed leader of the defense.  

2.  You're taking his tweet at face value.  All reports suggest he would have been fine going to Dallas.  His tweet comes off as being pissed that a deal DIDN'T happen.  

3.  He was benched for attempting to stat-pad, and his teammates have mostly been silent about him all season.  Guys like Mosley and Steve McLendon are much better leaders and teammates on this defense.  

37 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Guaranteed his teammates look to him as a leader.  A whiny bitch?  I don't think so I see a bunch of whiny little bitches in this forum though.  

If they do they're very quiet about it.  When the team had a players-only meeting a few weeks ago, Jamal wasn't even mentioned in the article.  Other actual leaders were quoted instead.  

And yes, he's a whiny b*tch.  That's exactly what he demonstrated with that tweet about Douglas.  

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company