Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

Philc1

19 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Benigno is a guy doing an act on radio as the sad and angry Jets fan. But meanwhile reality he's a old lecherous suburban douchebag. 

Has Wife#2 kicked him to the curb for trying to hit on FAN employees half his age? HALF, JOE. 

thought he was having 3 ways with his wife and another fan employee?

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh look the stupid people are back exerting stupid-energy and wasting their idiot-money

In the NFL eggheads are paid .77 cents on the dollar that meatheads earn and get less opportunities

Systemic nerdsploitation is real in the NFL

• Haha 1

I keep vacillating between the two. Its impossible to say what this team (esp offense) would look like if Gase had gotten the guys he wanted. Paradis was his idea and I'm pretty sure when Macc passed on o-line in the 2nd day of the draft, is when Gase had enough. Then again, I was hoping that the same stubbornness and predictability that was evident in Miami would get cleaned up. Guess he didn't do too much self reflection or learning during that *almost* a full week he was unemployed. ?