Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Doesn't Gase have more wins than Kyle Shanahan did with the 49ers through his first 7 games?

are basing this on  gase in Miami or NY

24 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

christoph waltz bingo GIF

This is what the idiots who scream to fire the coach every other year miss. 

Why would any promising young coach go to an organization that just fired a guy after 7 games?

I think this is what you are missing, the team looks like it quit they are shambles the offense looks like there is no game plan.

Tell you what you may have a point if the team showed up, looked prepared  and played hard and lost then you would definitely have a point. 

But when you look at this big crap salad can you honestly say that. Allot of people who know the NFL are saying he should be gone but you and other fans say know so who is right.

Personal I would go with the people who know the business

8 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The team is not well coached, but to me, the team looks like it has a bottom 3-5(ish) NFL roster, more than anything else. Combine that with the insanely bad injury luck, and here we are. 

And while I seriously doubt that Gase is the solution long term, I also think firing him now would only further perpetuate the perception that this franchise is a clown show, not worthy of serious consideration from anyone interested in winning football games 

I think keeping him only shows that we have a clown show. To come out and compete and loose is one thing, to loose like we have it only affirms we will accept less then serious effort and preparation. We looked lost and unprepared, not all that is players even with injuries

16 hours ago, slimjasi said:

7 games

with the Jets how many before that with fins? come on there is no defense for the job gase has done

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I need to grammar police you for a second.  It's "lose" not "loose".

call them for me but if that is all you have to add.....gtfo you seemed to have understood my point

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's like we haven't played half the season with a taxi squad quarterback, 4 fewer LB's, and no OL.  Let's fire every head coach decimated by injuries, its so easy to find a replacement.

SAR I

Again SAR most people were not expecting wins we have said this in the past but total lack of game plannig and the same mistakes made over and over again is not talent that is coaching.

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

What

it is more then 7 games that is the point how many games did the Dolphins look bad in because of Gase? how many players did alienate. He was a sub 500 coach before he got here and he keeps getting worse.

All the people who are saying 7 games are not taking into account he did the same thing in Miami before he got here? 7 games are you serious? it most definitely more like 14+ games when you combine his coaching jobs.. When you lose more games by 20 points or more  I would say there is a preparation issue with the coaching staff specifically the offense.

When you come out and look unprepared and completely lost and dont even make the attempt to compete like the last Pats game that should have been enough to turn the stomach of any fan. Yes there are injuries yes the line is bad but why hasn't Gase done any long term adjustments to try to help fix it? 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:07 PM, SAR I said:

When are we allowed to admit we are so crippled by injuries at LB and OL that there are no style points possible?

Games 2-3-4, no QB, down to third string.

Games 5-6-7, no OL, no LB's, everyone playing out of position.

When pilots lose both engines at 10,000 feet and find a way to make an emergency landing that saves half the passengers, they get a pat on the back, not fired.  And no one mentions the scratched paint either.

SAR I

excuses dont cut it. like I said being competitive and having a game plan, there were tough games but to look that bad is more then injuries.  you cant pick and choose what people are saying, if you go out and compete it is one thing but to go out and look like crap 6 out of 8 games is a bad coaching job. This team looks worse then the Kotite Jets

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

What could anyone do?  Thin roster he didn’t build, massive injuries he didn’t cause. Bill Walsh would be 1-6 under these circumstances too. 

The locker room is holding together strong.  Bowles or Ryan‘s would have imploded by now. 

SAR I

that is an outright falsehood, Bowles locker room did stick together so did Ryans

On 10/31/2019 at 4:52 PM, nyjunc said:

You didn't watch him in Miami. He also had rosters not full of talent but he made the playoffs once and got the most out of those teams each season.  He hasn't got the most out of this team but he hasn't had much of a chance with all the injuries,...

No I just lived about 2 miles from the fins facility in Davie for 20 yrs. so I had no Idea what is going on down there. He is part of the reason those rosters were bad he traded away talent after alienating them.

He made the playoffs on a easy schedule once the first season he was there, he faced a tougher schedule he started loosing, he did not get the most out of those teams, he did the same crappy job there as he is doing here. As a matter of fact tannehill had his best season the yr before he showed up

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 7:49 AM, nyjunc said:

Yep, on Bowles' locker room that just break the jaw of the QB but it was all under control 😂

you know maybe the player had something to do with that more tehn coach, Like if geno paid his debts and was not a cocky Pri*(

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

We had tons of issues through the Bowles years, more than the supposed circus of the Rex years.

The bottom line is we sucked under Bowles, we suck under Gase.  How do we fix this mess?

you start by getting a coach who actually does his job. Hopefully they found a gm. Douglas has put in the work and is highly regarded.

Yes we had issues with Bowles but nothing like this the locker room stuck together and players never quit like they appear to have done with Gase. The issue with Bowles was lack of adjustments  (we see that here), game planning, (we see that here) 1 ahole in Geno Smith (we dont have that here), lack of development of players.

The only justification for Hiring Gase was he was supposed to help Sam get better and Gase has failed on that account. Why keep around someone who is hurting the team.

13 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

If healthy it was a playoff contender, unfortunately the OL was never healthy, we lost Quincy, lost Sam for 3 games and he played 1 witg mono, Herndon still hasn't played, the LBs are in shambles, the corners are a mess. Gase has done a poor job but here's had no shot.

This is why you need to judge objectively, how has Gases game planning been? Have we looked competitive? Has Gase helped Sam inho no Sam has regressed and that is directly on Gase's poor job performance

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company