Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

36 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Gase isnt the one throwing interceptions. The Rose Bowl has killed the Jets twice in the last 10 years or so.

Yup.  Take that game away and hes mitch trubisky.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The blind allegiance to a struggling quarterback is hurting this franchise more than the coach is right now. Banners to fire the guy after 7 games? Stupid. The allegiance has everything to do with the one college football game everyone in the northeast ended up watching. It's crazy, 

Yup.  Ever since that game, sam darnold has done nothing but disappoint.

He was the frontrunner for the heisman.  He played himself out of that.

He was supposed to be the number 1 pick in the draft.  He played himself out of that.

He was supposed to be a franchise qb for the jets.  Well, you’ve been watching.

Take away the usc/notre dame game and hes mitch trubisky.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:
We have an offensive wizard as head coach to bring along sam darnold. We have one of the greatest defensive minds in the game today who will lead an aggressive, ball hawking style of defense. We have Broadway Joe Douglas making all personel decisions moving forward. It is like we have an actual plan and know what the hell we are doing. Who is responsible for this? Chris Johnson?

Oh to be young and niave.  Those were the good old days.  Now that reality has smacked us in the face, i cant avoid the truth anymore.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

So, we should take all your posts with a grain of salt, and just treat them as your current gut, without conviction.

Noted.

I had conviction then.  i was wrong.

Just like right now, Sam Darnold is the AFC's version of Mitch Trubisky.  And if he turns it around and becomes Aaron Rodgers I will be his biggest fan.  

This isnt a static business.  Things change my friend.    

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I'm not sure what Gase did to trigger Mehta...maybe he called him out for the idiot he is during a press conference?  But I've never seen Mehta more hell bent on getting to a coach.

Mehta went from this:

To this:

Manish is spot on.  Great job by him.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The guy has been a Jet fan for over 50 years.  Yes he often overreacts but he's still pretty funny (at least to me and I think to many others) when he complains about the team.

Joe is the absolute best.  Must listen.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's like we haven't played half the season with a taxi squad quarterback, 4 fewer LB's, and no OL.  Let's fire every head coach decimated by injuries, its so easy to find a replacement.

SAR I

It is easy.  This bald beast is the next great one.

SJM-L-49ERS-0923-76.jpg.54ed6a700b264d806f777ecfebe9c4b6.jpg

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Beningo is a caricature of tri-state trash... and single-handedly makes me want to root for another team. **** this guy. I’ve lived in several parts of the country, and this boob is the reference point any time anyone, anywhere wants to dog on our fans.

Joe makes me proud to be a jet fan.  Hes tired of the incompetence as we all should be.  Joe is a hero!!!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 3

58 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Joe is a disgrace to all Jet fans, he is a stereotypical fan that makes us all look and sound like idiots. 

Joe speaks the truth.  This team is incompetent year after year and he calls them out on it.  He is the exact opposite of a disgrace.  He is a great man who has endured a lot of pain any suffering.  Just like the rest of us.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Beningo is a caricature of tri-state trash... and single-handedly makes me want to root for another team. **** this guy. I’ve lived in several parts of the country, and this boob is the reference point any time anyone, anywhere wants to dog on our fans.

Joe makes me proud to be a jet fan.  Hes tired of the incompetence as we all should be.  Joe is a hero!!!

• Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

The person who paid for the Idzik plane called the show and said that he was considering another plane . But , he thought better of it .

If they lose to miami, that plane will fly.  No doubt.

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

They don't want to look at things realistically, they just want to whine and cry. That's why Joe is actually a perfect representation of our fanbase.

We havent won a thing in 50 years.  If you are not whining and crying your delusional.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, peebag said:

What exactly has Adam Gase done during those games that inspire hope that he can be successful?

Why question a guy who doesnt understand football?  Reach out to people here who actually understand the sport.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, peebag said:

Who would that be?  

There are a bunch of us here.  i am sure you can figure it out. 

• Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, peebag said:

yea..you ain't one of them.

Ok.  Go anxiously await for a response from head clown about how great gase is and how its everyone elses fault but his that we suck.  Thats a good way to spend your time.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

More excuses, when will you hold Adam Gase accountable? He’s not coaching pee wee football for participation credit, but rather being paid very well to LEAD this team to a Super Bowl! He has done absolutely nothing of significance except pass blame and have excuses made for him. How is that Marrone and Rivera are successful with rookie QB’s? Gase needs to be held accountable as the other two coaches I just mentioned. When their QB’s went down, those 2 coaches rolled up their sleeves and COACHED their teams to victory. Our coach, who is a loser, whimpered and played defeated like the loser that he is and the team flat out sucked! He couldn’t even adjust his offense against a cover zero blitz. The Jaguars along with the rest of the NFL are laughing at us! And this is the guy who is going to lead us to a Super Bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Correct.  Arizone Cardinals have a worse, roster, a rookie head coach and a rookie rb.  They are winning games and being competitive in their loses.  Thats a good coaching job.

Adam gase stinks.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, peebag said:

They 2 more wins and a far easier schedule - try again 

More excuses.  Awesome!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Joe was brilliant today.  We are lucky to hane him, manish and the rest who are demanding change from this pathetic operation being run.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company