Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

I think this is what you are missing, the team looks like it quit they are shambles the offense looks like there is no game plan.

Tell you what you may have a point if the team showed up, looked prepared  and played hard and lost then you would definitely have a point. 

But when you look at this big crap salad can you honestly say that. Allot of people who know the NFL are saying he should be gone but you and other fans say know so who is right.

Personal I would go with the people who know the business

The team is not well coached, but to me, the team looks like it has a bottom 3-5(ish) NFL roster, more than anything else. Combine that with the insanely bad injury luck, and here we are. 

And while I seriously doubt that Gase is the solution long term, I also think firing him now would only further perpetuate the perception that this franchise is a clown show, not worthy of serious consideration from anyone interested in winning football games 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

What if we win the next two weeks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Win the next 6 games to get to 7-6, then all is forgiven. 
Wins against Miami and the Giants don’t move the needle. They basically just avert total disaster. 

1 hour ago, Jets0712 said:

Because there are only 32 of those jobs!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes, but no hotshot candidate is going to have to settle for this sh*tshow.

There are aways multiple jobs. 

32 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I think keeping him only shows that we have a clown show. To come out and compete and loose is one thing, to loose like we have it only affirms we will accept less then serious effort and preparation. We looked lost and unprepared, not all that is players even with injuries

7 games

47 minutes ago, rammagen said:

with the Jets how many before that with fins? 

What

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company