Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

On 10/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Jet Life said:

It worked with Idzik. Get planes and billboards. Chris Johnson seems like a weak pathetic person, so I’m sure he will cave if fans ramp up the pressure and we keep losing 

So you’re saying Idzik didn’t deserve to get fired?  It was dumb to fire him and it happened because of banners? 

And the guy who wasn’t here at the time is the weakling now?

All the speculation over the CJ leaving the field nonsense was now wrong?  Banners are key?

lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

When did I say Idzik didn't deserve to get fired? When did I say it was dumb to fire him??

Firing Idzik was the correct move, in the big picture its BAD when your team caves to public pressure, but its obvious Idzik needed to be fired. And yes Chris is a weakling, he let Gase throw Macc out (once again, Macc deserved to be fired YEARS AGO, but still shows hes a weakling). 

lol

Well if he was fired because of the banner then it wasn’t on merit I would assume.  

He was fired because he sucked at his job, not because of a banner or billboard

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Don't make assumptions.

And yes but the public pressure obviously didn't help Idziks cause either. Woody is weak and spineless, and so is Chris

Woodys weak and spineless today.  He fired a GM after two years.  Mangini too fast for many.  Now he’s weak.

Nothing about Chris says he’s weak other than fans who automatically blame owners.  Yes they make mistakes. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company