Philc1

Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

59 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Benigno is a guy doing an act on radio as the sad and angry Jets fan. But meanwhile reality he's a old lecherous suburban douchebag. 

Has Wife#2 kicked him to the curb for trying to hit on FAN employees half his age? HALF, JOE. 

I thought he thanked his wife on air for supporting him through it?

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh look the stupid people are back exerting stupid-energy and wasting their idiot-money

100%

Of course the Jets could actually win some games once in a while and shut them up....

• Upvote 3

Doesnt letting everyone know it's coming kind of take the thrill out of it all? 

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

Worked the first time

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Did it though?

Seems like the Jets are doing a salary dump to get right back to where Idzik was planning on starting. (He missed on all his picks, not defending him. But it feels like so many years have been simply wasted).

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Did it though?

Seems like the Jets are doing a salary dump to get right back to where Idzik was planning on starting. (He missed on all his picks, not defending him. But it feels like so many years have been simply wasted).

Plus it damages perception and ability to attract players and coaches. Our literal ONLY hope at this point is for Joe to draft players so they have no choice but to come here.

Build a solid/young foundation and dig out of this hole. It will take years to fix our perception and it starts with draft picks. Get players that will perform in spite of coaches. If we fire Gase, NO ONE worth anything as a coach will take this job.

We might as well chalk this season and a throw away year and hope that with an decent OL next year, we can at least judge Darnold more accurately while we continue a multi year rebuild. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Every single analyst I've watched has given Gase an F- for coaching and I fully agree. I'm sure they all know he has no idea what he's doing.

I'm willing to give him til the end of the season in hopes that maybe he'll wake up one morning and realize, he needs to make adjustments when plan A is not working, If something is working (ie quick passes)  continue to do that until it stops working. Figure out how to protect Darnold, fix Darnold's fundamentals like his happy feet etc etc

The fact that this organization is so pitifully bad is a shame.

We haven't won anything in 50 years is so disheartening. 

Most of us are comfortably numb to whatever sh*t show comes along with the failure. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Has Wife#2 kicked him to the curb for trying to hit on FAN employees half his age? HALF, JOE. 

He’s got nothing on Morgan Freeman 

This would be, quite likely, the worst thing any Jet fan has ever done.

As many of you know - I am the last person to support Gase, thought it was a terrible hire - still do.

With that said, he's been hit with some very bad circumstances...And while he hasn't handled them well....What quality coach will EVER want to come here if we pull this sh-- 8 weeks into the season?

Let's give the guy the season and see how it plays out.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

He embarrasses me as a Jets fan.  

No, he embarrasses ALL of us as Jets fans. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

" Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks "..

Planet-Snoopy-plane.jpg

...i see the pilot is ready   :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Beningo ia an ass whole and embarrassment..

...true    :beer:

• Thumb Down 1

Let's be honest whatever we think about Beningo,  if they lose to Miami ?  there might be more than 1 plane flying over MetLife stadium  come the next home game

• Upvote 2

Gase isnt the one throwing interceptions. The Rose Bowl has killed the Jets twice in the last 10 years or so.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Doesn't Gase have more wins than Kyle Shanahan did with the 49ers through his first 7 games?

are basing this on  gase in Miami or NY

1 minute ago, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

He is the one calling the plays though 

The blind allegiance to a struggling quarterback is hurting this franchise more than the coach is right now. Banners to fire the guy after 7 games? Stupid. The allegiance has everything to do with the one college football game everyone in the northeast ended up watching. It's crazy, 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

christoph waltz bingo GIF

This is what the idiots who scream to fire the coach every other year miss. 

Why would any promising young coach go to an organization that just fired a guy after 7 games?

I think this is what you are missing, the team looks like it quit they are shambles the offense looks like there is no game plan.

Tell you what you may have a point if the team showed up, looked prepared  and played hard and lost then you would definitely have a point. 

But when you look at this big crap salad can you honestly say that. Allot of people who know the NFL are saying he should be gone but you and other fans say know so who is right.

Personal I would go with the people who know the business

1 minute ago, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

He is the one calling the plays though 

Someone should tell him to stop calling the interception plays.

• Haha 2

It’s a real mystery why the Jets can’t attract top tier coaches 

2 hours ago, section314 said:

As well as being probably the dumbest person I've ever heard on talk radio. I'm surprised he doesn't work for the Jets by now.😁

Hmmm, he's probably got at least 100 aliases on this forum

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

any plans for a billboard?

No let’s get a hot air balloon and just keep it up there the entire game while the Giants are blowing us out 60-0

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

I think this is what you are missing, the team looks like it quit they are shambles the offense looks like there is no game plan.

Tell you what you may have a point if the team showed up, looked prepared  and played hard and lost then you would definitely have a point. 

But when you look at this big crap salad can you honestly say that. Allot of people who know the NFL are saying he should be gone but you and other fans say know so who is right.

Personal I would go with the people who know the business

The team is not well coached, but to me, the team looks like it has a bottom 3-5(ish) NFL roster, more than anything else. Combine that with the insanely bad injury luck, and here we are. 

And while I seriously doubt that Gase is the solution long term, I also think firing him now would only further perpetuate the perception that this franchise is a clown show, not worthy of serious consideration from anyone interested in winning football games 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s a real mystery why the Jets can’t attract top tier coaches 

We did

The Johnson boys in their wisdom and intellect said no thanks

04DB3040-303B-4FFB-91A5-4E4F340A94EE.thumb.jpeg.a04c1c8ad295e127d68861be907a3df9.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Gase isnt the one throwing interceptions. The Rose Bowl has killed the Jets twice in the last 10 years or so.

Yup.  Take that game away and hes mitch trubisky.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

The team is not well coached, but to me, the teams looks like it has a bottom 3-5(ish) NFL roster, more than anything else. Combine that with the insanely bad injury luck, and here we are. 

And while I seriously doubt that Gase is the solution long term, I also think firing him now would only further perpetuate the perception that this franchise is a clown show, not worthy of serious consideration from anyone interested in winning football games 

The injuries leveled our roster but Gase is a clown

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The blind allegiance to a struggling quarterback is hurting this franchise more than the coach is right now. Banners to fire the guy after 7 games? Stupid. The allegiance has everything to do with the one college football game everyone in the northeast ended up watching. It's crazy, 

Yup.  Ever since that game, sam darnold has done nothing but disappoint.

He was the frontrunner for the heisman.  He played himself out of that.

He was supposed to be the number 1 pick in the draft.  He played himself out of that.

He was supposed to be a franchise qb for the jets.  Well, you’ve been watching.

Take away the usc/notre dame game and hes mitch trubisky.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You're only a perv if you hit on them and don't succeed.

What's considered a perv now and what was considered a perv back in the day is quite different now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yup.  Take that game away and hes mitch trubisky.

We have an offensive wizard as head coach to bring along sam darnold. We have one of the greatest defensive minds in the game today who will lead an aggressive, ball hawking style of defense. We have Broadway Joe Douglas making all personel decisions moving forward. It is like we have an actual plan and know what the hell we are doing. Who is responsible for this? Chris Johnson?
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

christoph waltz bingo GIF

This is what the idiots who scream to fire the coach every other year miss. 

Why would any promising young coach go to an organization that just fired a guy after 7 games?

Because there are only 32 of those jobs in the world and there is stiff competition for them.

The jets have had tons of chances to get 'promising ' young coaches they simply screw up and do not hire them.