Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

Philc1

Just now, Scott Dierking said:
We have an offensive wizard as head coach to bring along sam darnold. We have one of the greatest defensive minds in the game today who will lead an aggressive, ball hawking style of defense. We have Broadway Joe Douglas making all personel decisions moving forward. It is like we have an actual plan and know what the hell we are doing. Who is responsible for this? Chris Johnson?

Well done, but at least quote it right:

On 6/7/2019 at 8:38 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

We have an offensive wizard as head coach to bring along sam darnold.  

We have one of the greatest defensive minds in the game today who will lead an aggressive, ball hawking style of defense.

We have Broadway Joe Douglas making all personel decisions moving forward.

It is like we have an actual plan and know what the hell we are doing.  Who is responsible for this?  Chris Johnson?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:
We have an offensive wizard as head coach to bring along sam darnold. We have one of the greatest defensive minds in the game today who will lead an aggressive, ball hawking style of defense. We have Broadway Joe Douglas making all personel decisions moving forward. It is like we have an actual plan and know what the hell we are doing. Who is responsible for this? Chris Johnson?

Oh to be young and niave.  Those were the good old days.  Now that reality has smacked us in the face, i cant avoid the truth anymore.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Not a fan of Adam Gase but the expectations for this team were way high. Anyone who expected a winning record or the playoffs were dreaming. I thought 8-8 was a stretch. They basically returned the same roster with the exception of Bell and Crowder on offense and Mosley on D. I didn't think that would transform this team into a playoff team. Some did I guess. 

Did I expect them to be this bad? No. When all the injuries happened I knew we were screwed though. You have to face the reality of the situation. Any win now is a surprise to me. They will get another win or 2 or maybe even 3 because it's the Jetsy thing to do. I have no expectations whatsoever going forward and will watch the games as I always do. Whatever happens, happens. That's why I think the plane and billboard thing is stupid and a waste of time and money. To each his own I guess.

• Upvote 1

Once again, the Johnsons are getting what they deserve here.  This is on them.  

Hiring a Dolphins castoff after he ran that franchise into the ground.  Jet fans will give him the benefit of the doubt early (as most did) but this was inevitable unless he got off to a really hot start.

Again, bad ownership.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

So, we should take all your posts with a grain of salt, and just treat them as your current gut, without conviction.

Noted.

I had conviction then.  i was wrong.

Just like right now, Sam Darnold is the AFC's version of Mitch Trubisky.  And if he turns it around and becomes Aaron Rodgers I will be his biggest fan.  

This isnt a static business.  Things change my friend.    

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Benigno has developed just as much of a personal agenda as Manish these days when it comes to Gase.

I'm not sure what Gase did to trigger Mehta...maybe he called him out for the idiot he is during a press conference?  But I've never seen Mehta more hell bent on getting to a coach.

Mehta went from this:

To this:

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I'm not sure what Gase did to trigger Mehta...maybe he called him out for the idiot he is during a press conference?  But I've never seen Mehta more hell bent on getting to a coach.

Mehta went from this:

To this:

Mehta is scratching, clawing, begging for someone to notice his writing and get him off the sinking ship that he works upon.

Expecting Gase to comment on those non-items is amateurish. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Beningo is an ass whole and embarrassment..

He thinks he represents Jets fans and all he represents is a shell of who he used to be.

Francesa just lost the ratings book.  Heads and salaries are going to roll at WFAN.  Beningo better be the first out the door.  I'd fly a plane for that.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Someone should tell him to stop calling the interception plays.

maybe Gase needs to remove this from the end of every play in his play book:

"....and in any event, when the rush comes crashing in, be sure to throw it up for grabs before you take the hit."

53 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Then we're 3-6 coming off two wins against a tanking Miami team, and a 2-8 Giants team.

Will that happening really make you feel better about things here?

Sure.  Because when we win 2 in a row we're going to win a few more against that soft part of the schedule.  Watch, when we beat the Giants, that's all that will matter, people on JN will act like we just won the division.

SAR I

Is this Manish Mehta's father? 

Passaic County Doctor Charged with Selling Prescriptions for Opioid Pain Pills Without a Legitimate Medical Purpose
spacer
spacer spacer spacer
spacer spacer spacer
spacer

TRENTON – Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal and the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor (OIFP) announced that a Passaic County doctor was charged with selling prescriptions for highly addictive prescription painkillers without a legitimate medical purpose.

Dr. Mahesh Mehta, 65, who practices family medicine in Paterson, was indicted on a charge of second-degree unlawful dispensing of controlled dangerous substances.  The indictment was handed up by a state Grand Jury in Trenton on Monday. 

Mehta allegedly sold prescriptions for Percocet, a Schedule II opioid pain medication. 
The indictment is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Second-degree crimes carry a sentence of five to 10 years in state prison and a criminal fine of up to $150,000. 

Deputy Attorney General Fernando D. Maldonado presented the case to the grand jury. Detective Celeste Dowd coordinated the investigation.

Acting Insurance Fraud Prosecutor Thompson noted that some important cases have started with anonymous tips. People who are concerned about insurance cheating and have information about a fraud can report it anonymously by calling the toll-free hotline at 1-877-55-FRAUD, or visiting the Web site at www.NJInsurancefraud.org. State regulations permit a reward to be paid to an eligible person who provides information that leads to an arrest, prosecution and conviction for insurance fraud.

5 hours ago, freestater said:

I keep vacillating between the two. Its impossible to say what this team (esp offense) would look like if Gase had gotten the guys he wanted. Paradis was his idea and I'm pretty sure when Macc passed on o-line in the 2nd day of the draft, is when Gase had enough. Then again, I was hoping that the same stubbornness and predictability that was evident in Miami would get cleaned up. Guess he didn't do too much self reflection or learning during that *almost* a full week he was unemployed. ?

HCs that get fired and find HC jobs right after don’t really pan out.....how did Rex in Buffalo work out?? 

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Mehta went from this:

To this:

Probably because Gase ran off his meal ticket, Mike Maccagnan.  His access to the Jets has been stripped to Incarcerated Bob levels ever since that happened.  

Hell hath no fury like a Manish scorned.  

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

maybe Gase needs to remove this from the end of every play in his play book:

"....and in any event, when the rush comes crashing in, be sure to throw it up for grabs before you take the hit."

Smart.  Seems like they should have thought of that.