Beningo: Fire Gase Plane Getting Booked To Fly over MetLife in 2 weeks

Philc1

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

What

it is more then 7 games that is the point how many games did the Dolphins look bad in because of Gase? how many players did alienate. He was a sub 500 coach before he got here and he keeps getting worse.

All the people who are saying 7 games are not taking into account he did the same thing in Miami before he got here? 7 games are you serious? it most definitely more like 14+ games when you combine his coaching jobs.. When you lose more games by 20 points or more  I would say there is a preparation issue with the coaching staff specifically the offense.

When you come out and look unprepared and completely lost and dont even make the attempt to compete like the last Pats game that should have been enough to turn the stomach of any fan. Yes there are injuries yes the line is bad but why hasn't Gase done any long term adjustments to try to help fix it? 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe speaks the truth.  This team is incompetent year after year and he calls them out on it.  He is the exact opposite of a disgrace.  He is a great man who has endured a lot of pain any suffering.  Just like the rest of us.  

He's a clown perpetuating the worst stereotypes about people from this area and our fanbase.  

In real life he's a nice guy but his on air persona is embarrassing.

55 minutes ago, rammagen said:

it is more then 7 games that is the point how many games did the Dolphins look bad in because of Gase? how many players did alienate. He was a sub 500 coach before he got here and he keeps getting worse.

All the people who are saying 7 games are not taking into account he did the same thing in Miami before he got here? 7 games are you serious? it most definitely more like 14+ games when you combine his coaching jobs.. When you lose more games by 20 points or more  I would say there is a preparation issue with the coaching staff specifically the offense.

When you come out and look unprepared and completely lost and dont even make the attempt to compete like the last Pats game that should have been enough to turn the stomach of any fan. Yes there are injuries yes the line is bad but why hasn't Gase done any long term adjustments to try to help fix it? 

You didn't watch him in Miami. He also had rosters not full of talent but he made the playoffs once and got the most out of those teams each season.  He hasn't got the most out of this team but he hasn't had much of a chance with all the injuries,...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Is this for real or confirmed? Or did Beningo just throw it out there?

I listened to the Joe and Evan show that morning. The guy called in and told them he wasn't gonna do it because he didn't feel it was the right time. (Le'Veon had put out the video pleading for patience the day before so maybe that swayed him!)

He also told Joe and Evan that he was at the Jaguars game and he was the guy who recorded the video of Chris Johnson talking to the fans. He said he didn't realize Christopher had said what he said until he played it back later.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Jet Life said:

It worked with Idzik. Get planes and billboards. Chris Johnson seems like a weak pathetic person, so I’m sure he will cave if fans ramp up the pressure and we keep losing 

So you’re saying Idzik didn’t deserve to get fired?  It was dumb to fire him and it happened because of banners? 

And the guy who wasn’t here at the time is the weakling now?

All the speculation over the CJ leaving the field nonsense was now wrong?  Banners are key?

lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rammagen said:

Again SAR most people were not expecting wins we have said this in the past but total lack of game plannig and the same mistakes made over and over again is not talent that is coaching.

When are we allowed to admit we are so crippled by injuries at LB and OL that there are no style points possible?

Games 2-3-4, no QB, down to third string.

Games 5-6-7, no OL, no LB's, everyone playing out of position.

When pilots lose both engines at 10,000 feet and find a way to make an emergency landing that saves half the passengers, they get a pat on the back, not fired.  And no one mentions the scratched paint either.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

When are we allowed to admit we are so crippled by injuries at LB and OL that there are no style points possible?

When pilots lose both engines at 10,000 feet and find a way to make an emergency landing that saves half the passengers, they get a pat on the back, not fired.  And no one mentions the scratched paint either.

SAR I

They don't want to look at things realistically, they just want to whine and cry. That's why Joe is actually a perfect representation of our fanbase.

• Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So you’re saying Idzik didn’t deserve to get fired?  It was dumb to fire him and it happened because of banners? 

And the guy who wasn’t here at the time is the weakling now?

All the speculation over the CJ leaving the field nonsense was now wrong?  Banners are key?

lol

When did I say Idzik didn't deserve to get fired? When did I say it was dumb to fire him??

Firing Idzik was the correct move, in the big picture its BAD when your team caves to public pressure, but its obvious Idzik needed to be fired. And yes Chris is a weakling, he let Gase throw Macc out (once again, Macc deserved to be fired YEARS AGO, but still shows hes a weakling). 

lol

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

When did I say Idzik didn't deserve to get fired? When did I say it was dumb to fire him??

Firing Idzik was the correct move, in the big picture its BAD when your team caves to public pressure, but its obvious Idzik needed to be fired. And yes Chris is a weakling, he let Gase throw Macc out (once again, Macc deserved to be fired YEARS AGO, but still shows hes a weakling). 

lol

Well if he was fired because of the banner then it wasn’t on merit I would assume.  

He was fired because he sucked at his job, not because of a banner or billboard

• Haha 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Well if he was fired because of the banner then it wasn’t on merit I would assume.  

He was fired because he sucked at his job, not because of a banner or billboard

Don't make assumptions.

And yes but the public pressure obviously didn't help Idziks cause either. Woody is weak and spineless, and so is Chris

5 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Don't make assumptions.

And yes but the public pressure obviously didn't help Idziks cause either. Woody is weak and spineless, and so is Chris

Woodys weak and spineless today.  He fired a GM after two years.  Mangini too fast for many.  Now he’s weak.

Nothing about Chris says he’s weak other than fans who automatically blame owners.  Yes they make mistakes. 

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

What exactly has Adam Gase done during those games that inspire hope that he can be successful?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, peebag said:

What exactly has Adam Gase done during those games that inspire hope that he can be successful?

What could anyone do?  Thin roster he didn’t build, massive injuries he didn’t cause. Bill Walsh would be 1-6 under these circumstances too. 

The locker room is holding together strong.  Bowles or Ryan‘s would have imploded by now. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

What could anyone do?  Thin roster he didn’t build, massive injuries he didn’t cause. Bill Walsh would be 1-6 under these circumstances too. 

The locker room is holding together strong.  Bowles or Ryan‘s would have imploded by now. 

SAR I

So doing nothing is a good coaching move???  C'mon SAR- 

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2019 at 10:19 AM, section314 said:

As well as being probably the dumbest person I've ever heard on talk radio. I'm surprised he doesn't work for the Jets by now.?

Seriously. I dont know what he was like early in his career but I cant believe this guy still has a job. 

He knows nothing about anything going on in sports. He contributes nothing to the show other than his "woe is me", excessive histrionic bitching. Outside of his tantrums, he just agrees with everything Evan says. 

• Upvote 2

In 4 years as an HC, His record is 24-31, fired from one HC job already, offenses are ranked bottom half of the league, trades off talent, is hated by the majority of the fanbase and is coaching and acting the same way he did in Miami. Also, always excuses for this guy! When we he have this team playing competitive football? The line is 3 1/2 against a team who is loosing on purpose. This guy is an out and out disgrace!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/31/2019 at 9:07 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

excuses dont cut it. like I said being competitive and having a game plan, there were tough games but to look that bad is more then injuries.  you cant pick and choose what people are saying, if you go out and compete it is one thing but to go out and look like crap 6 out of 8 games is a bad coaching job. This team looks worse then the Kotite Jets

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

that is an outright falsehood, Bowles locker room did stick together so did Ryans

On 10/31/2019 at 4:52 PM, nyjunc said:

You didn't watch him in Miami. He also had rosters not full of talent but he made the playoffs once and got the most out of those teams each season.  He hasn't got the most out of this team but he hasn't had much of a chance with all the injuries,...

No I just lived about 2 miles from the fins facility in Davie for 20 yrs. so I had no Idea what is going on down there. He is part of the reason those rosters were bad he traded away talent after alienating them.

He made the playoffs on a easy schedule once the first season he was there, he faced a tougher schedule he started loosing, he did not get the most out of those teams, he did the same crappy job there as he is doing here. As a matter of fact tannehill had his best season the yr before he showed up

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1