If the Patriots win on Sunday..........

The Patriots are going to lose this week. Bet the money line.

Harbaugh had 2 weeks to prepare. His team is a beast running the ball and even though the Pats defense is ranked high on rushing yards allowed per game - that is their weakness. Teams fall behind and are forced to pass against that ridiculous secondary. The Ravens are going to punch them in the mouth and control the game.

Brady could save them, but I doubt it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

And this is different than any other year?

The pats to go along with their cheating and falling into a hof QB by fluke have had the enormous advantage of being in the worst div in football for 20 years.

The Jets, Phins and Bills alternate.  One team overachieves a bit and gives their fans hope, the other two ate pure garbage and in total rebuild.  It is always like this.

All the years of byes and home field for the pats is because they have 6 games a year that are near free passes.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

the loser of the Jets/Dolphins game would be mathematically eliminated from AFC EAST contention.

That’s crazy to think about it like that. It’s not even November yet. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-win-jets-dolphins-loser-135557301.html

Bet you’re a hit at birthday parties and bar mitzvahs...

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

the loser of the Jets/Dolphins game would be mathematically eliminated from AFC EAST contention.

We were basically eliminated after the collapse against Buffalo.  Sad...

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Damn, I though under those circumstances I thought they still had a chance.  Thanks for clarifying it for all. 

Does a win by the Pats also eliminate the Bills from winning the division?  Anything lead anyone to believe the Bills can actually win a playoff game

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Patriots are going to lose this week. Bet the money line.

Harbaugh had 2 weeks to prepare. His team is a beast running the ball and even though the Pats defense is ranked high on rushing yards allowed per game - that is their weakness. Teams fall behind and are forced to pass against that ridiculous secondary. The Ravens are going to punch them in the mouth and control the game.

Brady could save them, but I doubt it.

I would agree with you but BB is on the other sideline and he knows Jackson is a sub par passer and he will sell out to stop the run.  Mark my words Ravens lose by 17 at home and get shown for the frauds they are. Lamar Jackson is a RB pretending be a QB.   Why can’t we get a coach like BB just ONCE!! Please..

3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

I realized this in August.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I would agree with you but BB is on the other sideline and he knows Jackson is a sub par passer and he will sell out to stop the run.  Mark my words Ravens lose by 17 at home and get shown for the frauds they are. Lamar Jackson is a RB pretending be a QB.   Why can’t we get a coach like BB just ONCE!! Please..

We had one in 1997 then Hess had to bring in the Tuna and BB went back to DC

I'm kind of hoping for another 18-1 Patriot season with that loss coming in the Super Bowl again & that's how their 20 year reign of terror on the NFL dies. A spike in the chest moment for Pats fans & then Brady announces his retirement the next day. Make a movie out of it & I'd watch it 1000 times.

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

BB is the goat. Harbaugh is a damn good coach in his own right, and given the advantage of an additional week, home field and a great running attack I think he gets the W here.

Jackson has a 94.1 QB rating at the moment. That's sandwiched between Brady at 95 and Garoppolo at 93.6. Not too shabby for a RB. 

I thought the same thing about LJ after watching him last year. So far he's definitely proving me wrong.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, joewilly12 said:

@Jet Nut or do you prefer MrButtfumbleJetNut laugh a little man good for the heart and soul. 

Image result for ny jets playoff couch

You really are a joke. 

Call me names but if I disagree with you your ass hurts and brings you to tears.  

Best is when you get delusional and try and convince us you dish it out and can take it.  Who are you kidding Nancy? 

Youre literally the worst poster here and that says a lot.  

• Upvote 1