If the Patriots win on Sunday..........

10 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

New England doesn't sweat a regular season loss.

11-5 last year. None of the teams they lost to made the playoffs... 

Once the playoffs started, they turned it on...

You guys focus (build) too much on just 2 games. 

Maybe we do, but that's only because we have to work really hard to win two games.

18 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

New England doesn't sweat a regular season loss.

11-5 last year. None of the teams they lost to made the playoffs... 

Once the playoffs started, they turned it on...

You guys focus (build) too much on just 2 games. 

Thanks for sharing, Tonya!

On 10/31/2019 at 6:35 PM, Jet Nut said:

A fan of a team that hasn’t won a playoff game in 25 years talking shlt.  

on any board

Who is talking sh*t. I just posted a fact. Those back to back AFC championship game appearances are so far ago. As a matter of fact it was only 6-7 years after the BILLS were playing in Superbowls. Arrow down for the Jets right now. Im at the point now I feel bad for the Jets now. Where is SAR I at right now.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

The Patriots are going to lose this week. Bet the money line.

Harbaugh had 2 weeks to prepare. His team is a beast running the ball and even though the Pats defense is ranked high on rushing yards allowed per game - that is their weakness. Teams fall behind and are forced to pass against that ridiculous secondary. The Ravens are going to punch them in the mouth and control the game.

Brady could save them, but I doubt it.

@Tiffany980 sup

6 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Who is talking sh*t. I just posted a fact. Those back to back AFC championship game appearances are so far ago. As a matter of fact it was only 6-7 years after the BILLS were playing in Superbowls. Arrow down for the Jets right now. Im at the point now I feel bad for the Jets now. Where is SAR I at right now.

Yet here you are trolling a Jets Message Board. What's the matter a-hole? No traffic on your lonely Buffalo board so you have to come here for stimulation? Do we need to remind you of your teams greatest failure? YES WE DO:

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png
  • WIDE RIGHT 4 EVA BITCH!!!!

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yet here you are trolling a Jets Message Board. What's the matter a-hole? No traffic on your lonely Buffalo board so you have to come here for stimulation? Do we need to remind you of your teams greatest failure? YES WE DO:

image.thumb.png.d03a059059843fbb6e0f687a36e4e779.png
  • WIDE RIGHT 4 EVA BITCH!!!!

Wide Right is where the JETS season is at right now. Even with the Superbowl losses BILLS are considered one of the BEST teams of 90's .  Jets claim to fame 1 Superbowl and  that was before the merger. I would rather have wide right than BUTT FUMBLES and and "I SEE GHOSTS" ANY DAY of the week bum. You lucky I am not roasting the JETS right now.  JETS actually have a small soft spot in my heart right now. Do not make me reverse course right now. 

• Thumb Down 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:19 AM, Mastenpark said:

the loser of the Jets/Dolphins game would be mathematically eliminated from AFC EAST contention.

That’s crazy to think about it like that. It’s not even November yet. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-win-jets-dolphins-loser-135557301.html

Cindy choked big time and the Cheats* lost. Cindy looking like she's about to crap her pants makes me feel better about the Jets losing and getting a better draft position.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Wide Right is where the JETS season is at right now. Even with the Superbowl losses BILLS are considered one of the BEST teams of 90's .  Jets claim to fame 1 Superbowl and  that was before the merger. I would rather have wide right than BUTT FUMBLES and and "I SEE GHOSTS" ANY DAY of the week bum. You lucky I am not roasting the JETS right now.  JETS actually have a small soft spot in my heart right now. Do not make me reverse course right now. 

Actually your lucky I was in school in upstate NY the four years you guys went to the Super Bowl and went through that with a ton of my friends who were Bill’s fan. I have a soft spot for you guys as well. You a Pats fan or a Dolphin fan we would bring seeing you ghost already. Do not make ME reverse course right now. K? Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Right now you're a putz. Right now you're a pathetic loser. Your team is doing well and instead of celebrating with your bro's you're here trolling a Jets Board. You are such a loser you can't see when you've won. You are the worst kind of pathetic. A complete waste of space is what you are RIGHT NOW.

19 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

You’re a loser troll on a jet board.  
Last Bills playoff win was 1995, 18 years without even going to the playoffs.  Just who the F are you to talk.  Other than a troll