SR24

Jamal Clip

7 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Parents today are raising a generation of whiney assholes. It's MY generation doing the raising too. 

Thing is, he is a second generation player. I am shocked by this. 

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Why? What about Jamal Adams way of conducting himself thus far makes this a surprise?

I make a distinction between overreacting on social media and refusing to meet with your bosses or demanding to be treated like Brady.

The former I think prob gives him a rep but can be downplayed as over emotion or passion. Refusing to meet with Douglas today and demanding to be treated like Brady (how does he know NE wouldn't answer the phone if someone called to begin with?), seems like more directly dangerous to future job prospects - esp since his locker room presence is one of his strong suits (till now). 

I generally don't see that kind of disregard to stuff that potentially impacts the bank account down the line from second generation athletes.

Anyone seen Riddick opine yet? He loves Adams (had him as the best player overall in his draft year) but as a former back office guy, I wonder what tune he is playing on this. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What are you babbling about? He compared himself to Aaron Donald. This has zero to do with his views on ownership and 100 % to do with him being a narcissist who’s about to be a toxic presence on the team.

Le’Veon has already said he’s “Done with Jamal”. More are sure to follow. Get a clue already.

He did? Where did Bell say that?

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

What's funny is, I always respected Sanchez is this specific regard.  Hated the player, but he'd always be the first to talk about the areas where he needed to do better.  What he needed to improve upon.  Darnold is of a similar mold.  Adams and Pennington are the opposite.

This reminds me of a game of rec basketball when I was a kid.  We were a terrible team and I don't even remember if we'd won a game that year.  Our best player had broken his arm.  So, midseason we're the worst team in the league, he's healed and his first game back he comes in off the bench.  We're probably down 20ish or so, and he beats his man for a layup and he's jogging back on defense making a huge spectacle of himself.  I only remember any of this, because for a couple years, my father always used that moment as a teachable on how not to act.  Interestingly enough, as I'm remembering this story, the guy's initials were also JA.

True, though I always sympathized with Chad. When the main knock is that your arm is shot and you can't make throws to the sideline or downfield ...and it's true...

You try to change the subject!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company