SR24

Jamal Clip

6 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

You really think that. He just pissed off he will get over it. For the 2 1/2 years he’s been here his  been all in trying to recruit stars to play here. Some would not come to the jets because let’s be honest we’re the jets. I also think he’s talked bell into coming here. Guys a great teammate and he’s good with the kids signing autographs and spending extra time when he doesn’t have to. First one to start last one to leave. And you call him a P.O.S.

kinda strong don’t you think?

id be mad to if they tried to shop me when I’m all in on the jets and do everything they ask and the leader and captain of the defense. This will blow over with him but the fans on this board are just over the top

POS he is not

I don't give two sh*ts who he tried to "recruit".  Money is what brought CJ Mosley and Le'Veon here.  Just as it always does.  

They shopped him to a place he wanted to go.  Then talks smack about the GM after the fact because he's all pissy that the trade didn't happen.

POS he is.  And a fraud to boot.  He can GFH.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

Take the C off his chest. Denying the GM a conversation with him? That’s unacceptable. 

Leader McLeader thinks he's bigger than the team.  Bigger than the business side of the NFL.  How dare anyone try to trade him to a place he says he wants to go then fail to do so.  How DARE they!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

They never had his back. 

Many of these folks are Watson and Mahomes fans...like that was his fault. 

Is anything ever Jamal's fault?  

• Upvote 2

Just now, HessStation said:

Holmes

No one loved Holmes nearly as much as people here loved Jamal Adams.  Several posters are acting like someone just shot their dog.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I SAID IT ONCE BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

MILLENIALS....

On a side note, it'll be interesting to see how the rest of this team's leadership corps handles this. This hanging your dirty laundry business must stop.

This is a culture changing opportunity for this club. If other players actually think that publicly belly aching in this matter is acceptable, then this team is ****ed.

Jamal was never the actual leader of this team.  We have McLendon and now Mosley to handle those duties.  I'm sure things will be OK.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pac said:

Much ado about nothing so far..  he has an inflated ego... yeah so.. 

^^^ Coming from a guy with an inflated ego, this doesn't really add much to the conversation.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I'll be sure to bump this when he signs his extension in a few months.

You're doubling down harder than Jamal did today.  That's impressive.  

Just now, Pac said:

A sports star has a big ego...  this is pretty earth shattering.

It is when his ego is on the level of Antonio Brown without the career accomplishments to back it up.  His ego is off the charts even among pro athletes.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Just because you say hes like Antonio brown doesn't mean he is...  I'll let you know if he starts acting that way..  for now hes got a big ego and needs to get over himself a bit..  we'll see if he does.

He just compared himself to Tom Brady and Aaron Donald over social media.  He won't get over himself.  Because this is who he is.  

Just now, Pac said:

I agree 100 percent with damien.  Why are you quoting it when YOU dont?

What part did I disagree with Woody on?  He just called Jamal a luxury and told him to shut up.  That's exactly what we've been saying for years.  

• Upvote 3

Rewatch the first 45 seconds.

I never disputed he’s a good (box) safety. Is that what you’re talking about?

Just sit back and watch the implosion. Who’s going to play instead of Adams - Rontez Miles?

Why not? We’re 1-6 with Jamal. Play, don’t play, don’t care.
  • Upvote 2

Take a victory at 1-6?  You have a strange sense of words.

The Jets are 1-6. I was right about Jamal.

Really, he made that play on the 2 point  conversion against the Cowboys? 
Jamals the reason we have a Win this year.

So we’d be 0-7 instead of 1-6. Man that Jamal makes a positive impact!!

He looks young and immature who sees zero hope in an ownership that is clueless...but go on your analysis is sure to enlighten.

What are you babbling about? He compared himself to Aaron Donald. This has zero to do with his views on ownership and 100 % to do with him being a narcissist who’s about to be a toxic presence on the team.

Le’Veon has already said he’s “Done with Jamal”. More are sure to follow. Get a clue already.

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I think this is all just a roundabout way to get himself to the Cowboys. I wouldnt take the initial meeting at face value.

Of course it is.  But going about it like this is ridiculous.  Trade talks can't be re-opened until the offseason.  Why b*tch out the GM?  Makes no sense.  If Douglas really wanted to he could hold Jamal hostage as punishment.  Or trade him anywhere BUT Dallas.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company