SR24

Jamal Clip

Going the Odell route is not the way to go. Christ almighty this is embarrassing.

• Upvote 4

Ah so there’s the Ryan Clark connection. Clark was poking fun at Darnold today on ESPN. Gotta imagine Adams isn’t high on his performance this season.

• Upvote 1

The Jets look like fools allowing that presser to even happen today too. What the Patriots have figured out that rest of the league is still scared to do, is that there's basically an endless supply of coachable/willing to be coached hard players if you look hard enough. Players like Adams you can find without the attitude. Adams would have been traded weeks ago if he were on the Patriots. The irony is the Pats were looking to move Brady last offseason too.

1 hour ago, The Walrus said:

Remember when football players just played football every Sunday.

This is what separates the Patriots. Practice hard, be coachable, and put the team first. There's a large enough pipeline of players willing to do that that allows you to trade guys like Adams without missing a beat. E.g. the Mccourty twins, who are both better players than Adams.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

Fair.  I think, beyond social media, that Jamal Adams has always shown that he’s exactly this type of person.  Think, even, about the “moar dawgs” comment.  Is that what a leader says?  Is that what a team-first, selfless guy says?  No.  They take accountability and talk about how they can do more.

Instead, you have a guy comparing himself to two of the greatest ever, and what’s not being talked about, is that it’s coming off of an awful personal performance against... The Jacksonville Jaguars.  He’s done it in a season where the team is 1-6 and he’s generated one (garbage time) turnover.

This is exactly who Jamal Adams is.  Always was.

I think this is all just a roundabout way to get himself to the Cowboys. I wouldnt take the initial meeting at face value.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company