SR24

Jamal Clip

Once he realizes the fans don't have his back he'll reverse course and the gullible will buy it

• Upvote 2

Just now, PCP63 said:

Chad was a good player before his injuries, and a good dude throughout his career. The have been few Jets players I've LIKED more. 

He was another phony like JA

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Fwiw, flipping around the radio and social media, Jamal is getting killed in every corner. For an image obsessed dope like he is, he’s going to lose his mind 

180 is coming, as I said earlier. Most will lop it up 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Sounds like Jamal wanted out way before this incident.

Didn't want to look like he was the one who wanted out.

Now he has his excuse.

Certainly possible Totally manufactured. I think he backs off when this doesn't land

27 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I’d have to imagine we can still get at least a first round pick for him. It would prob be from a playoff team so a late first but screw it. I’d take it. 

A 2020 1st rounder for JA today means you get 9 games of JA in 2019. 9 games of JA in 2019 is no longer part of the equation. That's before this drama. He's worth less in April

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I'm Gase, I don't bench him, but I tell Gregg Williams to put him in man coverage all day in the slot and let him get tuned up by Fitzpatrick. 

Dumb. Trade value?

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Tom...  really?  that constitutes tripling down?  looks more like a half-hearted apology..  not particularly well said but he's trying to stand down.

You can't be this charmin soft...  I don't believe it.

It's the start of the 180, T0m just wants the good times to continue rolling 

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Say that all you want..  I kinda like it..  just don't say F Pac and all this crap when I don't say that to anyone here.. 

F pac

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

hahah..  too much history with you to get mad..  plus I happen to know you're a cargo short wearing wanna be hippie who I can put in traction with a swift back hand.

Oh

Well f pac 2x

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's similar to what happened with Rex. I said it, then you started saying it... then 4 years later everyone else caught on.

T0ms made a career out of following and loudly amplifying ape innovation. He'd be lost without you tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I actually don’t think this hurts his trade value.  Ramsey was 1000x worse than this and he still pulled a haul

If only Jamal the player was in Ramsey the players stratosphere 

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh boy, we have a badass up in here...

He's some kind of ass anyway. I'd have gone with fat, dumb or jack 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Integrity28 said:

@CTM here is that about-face you predicted...

What does blatesman say again?  much brave, so leadership? 

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Joke is on you two. I've had Ape on mute since 1996. 

Yeah, and Apes had himself on ignore since the summer of 93. 

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

It’s almost like I didn’t say that in my post 

You lead with an asinine comparison and then followed with a text wall that would make sperm proud. I lost interest 1/2 way through the second sentance 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

How stupid are the lot of you? 

I dunno, have you seen my post count? 

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Fair.  I think, beyond social media, that Jamal Adams has always shown that he’s exactly this type of person.  Think, even, about the “moar dawgs” comment.  Is that what a leader says?  Is that what a team-first, selfless guy says?  No.  They take accountability and talk about how they can do more.

Yeah this stuff is pretty transparent, it's funny how the same people consistsntly see through the bs

On the point above, its also throwing teammates under the bus. Any time he publicly campaigns for a high visibility player to come here hes inherently saying the guy currently with the 1's at that position isnt good enough. Saying we need more dawgs also says my teammates suck.

I dont expect him to pretend the talent is great but a leader should have a little discretion rather than broadcasting publicly.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

What's funny is, I always respected Sanchez is this specific regard.  Hated the player, but he'd always be the first to talk about the areas where he needed to do better.  What he needed to improve upon.  Darnold is of a similar mold.  Adams and Pennington are the opposite.

Absolutely. No excuses and you see it today when he makes videos goofing on himself. 

Great story about your dad and the showboat. My old man drilled similiar into me incessantly, he couldnt stand braggarts and showboats. Funny how much of that sticks with you.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company