Jamal Clip

SR24

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

You have no idea what Dallas offered, only unsubstantiated media reports of a 1st and mid round pick.  Your Douglas hate is probably a result of your man crush on Macc - the worst GM we've had this century.

CTM was a huge Macc fan!  Let’s all point and laugh at @CTM

laugh at the simpsons GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bomberjet said:

I first went down this thread to read all the reactions and wondered, WTF? Then after viewing the interview, I nearly fell off my chair, in wonderment.

You know what? You so called 'fans' that are haters of this man can buttfumble all you want but what Adams said in that interview,  was in 100% with my expectations, and very supportive. What else do you expect him say?

Granted JD had to hear all offers as is supposed to do as a GM. No where in that interview did Jamal say that JD was not in his rights to do so.

Say what you want,  but all I see on the field is Jamal flying and hustling all over place and making plays.   If butt head fans that knock him all day and Sundays  can only  think about is trading one of the best players on the roster, well you all deserve another 5 years of ineptitude.

Wonderment.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

The Jets look like fools allowing that presser to even happen today too. What the Patriots have figured out that rest of the league is still scared to do, is that there's basically an endless supply of coachable/willing to be coached hard players if you look hard enough. Players like Adams you can find without the attitude. Adams would have been traded weeks ago if he were on the Patriots. The irony is the Pats were looking to move Brady last offseason too.

He keeps going...

Retweeting these tweets..... You really think its over??? HAHAHA this guy is an absolute baby.... Jesus, Grow up.... He still thinks he is right... He is 'disrespected'.... He hasn't talked to ownership... He has Ryan Clark and Michael Irving in his corner... ******* Trash dude....

How about you don't give up 2 TDs this game... That he is absolutely solely responsible for in Jax so they have a chance to win you jackass

He is not relenting..... 'focused on the game'

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Either there or Cleveland with the rest of the malcontent a-holes.

Even though Baker sucks, there is a slight concern that with all that talent stock piled they might accidentally be good. That would defeat the purpose. Miami will always be garbage.

1 hour ago, The Walrus said:

Remember when football players just played football every Sunday.

This is what separates the Patriots. Practice hard, be coachable, and put the team first. There's a large enough pipeline of players willing to do that that allows you to trade guys like Adams without missing a beat. E.g. the Mccourty twins, who are both better players than Adams.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

He keeps going...

Retweeting these tweets..... You really think its over??? HAHAHA this guy is an absolute baby.... Jesus, Grow up.... He still thinks he is right... He is 'disrespected'.... He hasn't talked to ownership... He has Ryan Clark and Michael Irving in his corner... ******* Trash dude....

How about you don't give up 2 TDs this game... That he is absolutely solely responsible for in Jax so they have a chance to win you jackass

He is not relenting..... 'focused on the game'

He has guys like weddle and clark suckered as well.  But then again they are safteties as well.

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He has guys like weddle and clark suckered as well.  But then again they are safteties as well.

Clark is a long time friend of his and a source for his 'information'.... Ryan repeated the stupid junk Mehta put out and now Mehta has caused an all out fracture in the Locker room exactly what he wanted... JJ has been calling since week 4 so there is that too..

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

The Jets own Adams for the next 2 years.  If I am the Jets, I tell him go sit on the couch or shut up and play.  Enough of the theatrics of trying to get out of town.  He is causing problems to a team that does not need more problems at the moment.  You don't like to lose than become Ed Reed and make plays that matter.  Enough is enough.

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Why? What about Jamal Adams way of conducting himself thus far makes this a surprise?

I make a distinction between overreacting on social media and refusing to meet with your bosses or demanding to be treated like Brady.

The former I think prob gives him a rep but can be downplayed as over emotion or passion. Refusing to meet with Douglas today and demanding to be treated like Brady (how does he know NE wouldn't answer the phone if someone called to begin with?), seems like more directly dangerous to future job prospects - esp since his locker room presence is one of his strong suits (till now). 

I generally don't see that kind of disregard to stuff that potentially impacts the bank account down the line from second generation athletes.

He looks young and immature who sees zero hope in an ownership that is clueless...but go on your analysis is sure to enlighten.

What are you babbling about? He compared himself to Aaron Donald. This has zero to do with his views on ownership and 100 % to do with him being a narcissist who’s about to be a toxic presence on the team.

Le’Veon has already said he’s “Done with Jamal”. More are sure to follow. Get a clue already.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What are you babbling about? He compared himself to Aaron Donald. This has zero to do with his views on ownership and 100 % to do with him being a narcissist who’s about to be a toxic presence on the team.

Le’Veon has already said he’s “Done with Jamal”. More are sure to follow. Get a clue already.

He did? Where did Bell say that?

Probably the fastest a fanbase has turned on a player.  How soft lol Jets literally answered the phones and asked for nearly the same package it took for them to get Darnold, for a safety.
... who at this point is FAR less of a player than Jamal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Another player wagging the dog (organization). This never goes well & Belichick & the Patriots have proven this for 20 years. 

Open your mouth in New England & they ship you out. Freelance (Collins) and they ship you out. Do something detrimental to the team & they suspend you & then ship you out. 

Your either IN, or your OUT. The minute Adams told the media he'd love to go home to Dallas it was open season for Joe Douglas to listen to offers. This guy just made his time left here more miserable than it's been because the boo birds will be out on this guy every missed tackle, every dropped pick, every TD he gets beat. I think they get the same offer or better in the offseason. Dallas knew they were close but JD shut the door. Like others have said, let's hope Dallas loses with a TE screen in the playoffs or don't make the playoffs at all!