SR24

Jamal Clip

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm curious, can anyone some up how the ardent defenders of all things Jets are trying to spin this one? How are they claiming that both Jamal and Joe D are in the right?

We're Jets fans dammit, we believe what we say at the time... well, until tomorrow.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Douglas hasn't even gotten a chance to even f*cking draft or use cap space yet.  To say he's made terrible moves trying to upgrade the roster with the scraps of waiver cuts is an absolute joke.  Kalil?  Fine.  I'm not gonna hang the guy though for trying to upgrade from Macc's hand-picked center in Harrison in the middle of the summer with zero better options.

Our record at the end of the year would be exactly the same if we played Miles. 

Really, he made that play on the 2 point  conversion against the Cowboys? 

Jamals the reason we have a Win this year.

34 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Sounds like his agent and sounds like he was creating his exit strategy....You knew damn well a team would call to see who was available. It was reported team(s) called on Maye too

And he's an idiot..They asked for a 1 and two 2s....that's not holding him in high regard.?  Maybe if he would act like a leader and meet with the GM so Douglas could explain what went down..But he doesn't want to. This has been orchestrated by Adams/agent for weeks..

This would not surprise me. Guys a phucking tool.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not? We’re 1-6 with Jamal. Play, don’t play, don’t care.

Rontez Miles is one of the most popular players on the team, too. I don't think anyone would be upset to see him get some run next to Maye. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

Really, he made that play on the 2 point  conversion against the Cowboys? 

Jamals the reason we have a Win this year.

Marcus Maye made the big PDs in the fourth quarter that won that game. Jamal came unblocked on a safety blitz. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

If I'm Gase, I don't bench him, but I tell Gregg Williams to put him in man coverage all day in the slot and let him get tuned up by Fitzpatrick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He very very very very obviously was not really all in on this team.  Actions speak louder than words and he is bailing after a couple of years. 

He is a fraud.

Actions speak louder than words. So what actions are you talking about? Seems like the thread is about his words.

If he wasn't all in he wouldn't be so butt hurt about finding out he was being shopped.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He's now tripling down. 

I always considered him unlikesble but tried to give him slack because many athletes in sports are outspoken and arrogant. This guy is a complete loser. F him and F Paccagnan. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I'm Gase, I don't bench him, but I tell Gregg Williams to put him in man coverage all day in the slot and let him get tuned up by Fitzpatrick. 

No way. The season is lost. Let him get garbage  time stats for the rest of the year to inflate his trade value. 

Great. Now we get nothing for him.

Know what Jamal? I also hold you in the same regard as Tom Brady... as one of the whiniest bitches I have ever seen.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cant wait said:

douglas has made moves- trading leo for picks, picking up alex lewis, trading for hairston, signing kalil was a desperation play but it was still the right move given the terrible OL depth he inherited

Getting himself in serious sh*t with the players union over Kelechi Osemele. Players will distrust the GM over injury’s.

Your best players in dispute with your GM. All this is avoidable Clown show sh*t.

Douglas as made things 10 times worse, him Gase just want to strip the roster of players, because they didn’t draft them. His press conference yesterday was almost Idizk level bad.

The stuff about being competitive when your 1-6 is ******* laughable. He sat down with Adam’s, told him he was a big part of the future, then tried to trade him. He sounds like a GM players can trust.

• Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Actions speak louder than words. So what actions are you talking about? Seems like the thread is about his words.

If he wasn't all in he wouldn't be so butt hurt about finding out he was being shopped.

(He's butthurt that he's not a Cowboy today)

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

No no no, the objective is to make him look as good as possible so he can fetch the most in a trade.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Marcus Maye made the big PDs in the fourth quarter that won that game. Jamal came unblocked on a safety blitz. 

No surprised from the head of Jamel’s hate mob. 

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I always considered him unlikesble but tried to give him slack because many athletes in sports are outspoken and arrogant. This guy is a complete loser. F him and F Paccagnan. 

You are like the biggest joke on the site and you don't know it...  how cute.

f this dude. good player  but his opinion of himself is delusional.  he prolly has never been on a losing team before and does not know how to handle it. i sincerley hope he turns his attitude around and continues to play the way he does but if hes going to b itch and moan for the rest of the year see ya. give me a first or second. trade him to the bengals or some other s hit team in the offseason

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He's now tripling down. 

Jamal?... Jamal?... JAMAL??!... You down there?... Stop digging for chrissakes!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Dumb. Trade value?

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

No way. The season is lost. Let him get garbage  time stats for the rest of the year to inflate his trade value. 

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

No no no, the objective is to make him look as good as possible so he can fetch the most in a trade.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dumb. Trade value?

The Cowboys already know he sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think so too. But I think he was first butt hurt about being shopped.

Ego hurt that he’s not the cornerstone of the franchise, and also that dallas wouldn’t give up more than maybe a first rounder which essentially priced him lower than players he wants to be even with.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He's now tripling down. 

Tom...  really?  that constitutes tripling down?  looks more like a half-hearted apology..  not particularly well said but he's trying to stand down.

You can't be this charmin soft...  I don't believe it.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

You are like the biggest joke on the site and you don't know it...  how cute.

Yeah. I’m the one that doesn’t realize they are a joke haha. Paccagnan. You are forever Paccagnan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think so too. But I think he was first butt hurt about being shopped.

Jamal, in that interview, says that he talks to Michael Irvin and that Irvin is basically his "uncle." Jamal also admits to telling Ryan Clark that he wanted to be traded to the Cowboys (but only *after* he heard he was being shopped). Jamal is full of sh*t.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Yeah. I’m the one that doesn’t realize they are a joke haha. Paccagnan. You are forever Paccagnan. 

Say that all you want..  I kinda like it..  just don't say F Pac and all this crap when I don't say that to anyone here.. 

Just now, Pac said:

Say that all you want..  I kinda like it..  just don't say F Pac and all this crap when I don't say that to anyone here.. 

Fair enough. I was joking anyways and just threw it in there for fun. I am completely sincere when I say F Jamal though. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

HE's worth less in April than he was yesterday. Douglas's first big mistake is not trading JA imo

You have no idea what Dallas offered, only unsubstantiated media reports of a 1st and mid round pick.  Your Douglas hate is probably a result of your man crush on Macc - the worst GM we've had this century.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Tom...  really?  that constitutes tripling down?  looks more like a half-hearted apology..  not particularly well said but he's trying to stand down.

Pac, you marshmallow soft cat toy. That's not an apology. That is Jamal Adams amplifying his grievances toward the Jets and making this whole thing about himself, as per usual. The Jets don't need his apology. The Jets need him to shut up and make some minimal contribution toward beating the Dolphins. Maybe don't give up a 19-yard catch and run to an ancient Dolphins RB in the fourth quarter that loses you the game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I first went down this thread to read all the reactions and wondered, WTF? Then after viewing the interview, I nearly fell off my chair, in wonderment.

You know what? You so called 'fans' that are haters of this man can buttfumble all you want but what Adams said in that interview,  was in 100% with my expectations, and very supportive. What else do you expect him say?

Granted JD had to hear all offers as is supposed to do as a GM. No where in that interview did Jamal say that JD was not in his rights to do so.

Say what you want,  but all I see on the field is Jamal flying and hustling all over place and making plays.   If butt head fans that knock him all day and Sundays  can only  think about is trading one of the best players on the roster, well you all deserve another 5 years of ineptitude.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's the start of the 180, T0m just wants the good times to continue rolling 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Fair enough. I was joking anyways and just threw it in there for fun. I am completely sincere when I say F Jamal though. 

ok cool..  I clearly don't mind being heckled but something about F you or you suck Maccs cawk is a different unnecessary level..  no biggie just saying.

1 minute ago, Bomberjet said:

I first went down this thread to read all the reactions and wondered, WTF? Then after viewing the interview, I nearly fell off my chair, in wonderment.

You know what? You so called 'fans' that are haters of this man can buttfumble all you want but what Adams said in that interview,  was in 100% with my expectations, and very supportive. What else do you expect him say?

Granted JD had to hear all offers as is supposed to do as a GM. No where in that interview did Jamal say that JD was not in his rights to do so.

Say what you want,  but all I see on the field is Jamal flying and hustling all over place and making plays.   If butt head fans that knock him all day and Sundays  can only  think about is trading one of the best players on the roster, well you all deserve another 5 years of ineptitude.

Do you think that Jamal Adams has the same trade value as Aaron Donald or Tom Brady?

9 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Ego hurt that he’s not the cornerstone of the franchise, and also that dallas wouldn’t give up more than maybe a first rounder which essentially priced him lower than players he wants to be even with.

How do you know what Dallas was willing to offer?

Do you have a direct quote from Mr Jones? Link please....

• Upvote 1