Jamal Clip

SR24

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The issue with the leadership on this team is that Macc and Bowles brought in meek, beta-make, non-confrontational guys who wouldn’t challenge Bowles even a little bit and those types of guys aren’t actual leaders. The only two guys on the team with even a little bit of leadership ability are Steve McClendon and Ryan Kalil, but they’re screaming into space, surrounded by a bunch of self-absorbed cream puffs. It’s going to take yearrrrs to fix this locker room.

It won't get fix until the Johnsons sell IMO.

49 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Getting himself in serious sh*t with the players union over Kelechi Osemele. Players will distrust the GM over injury’s.

Your best players in dispute with your GM. All this is avoidable Clown show sh*t.

Douglas as made things 10 times worse, him Gase just want to strip the roster of players, because they didn’t draft them. His press conference yesterday was almost Idizk level bad.

The stuff about being competitive when your 1-6 is ******* laughable. He sat down with Adam’s, told him he was a big part of the future, then tried to trade him. He sounds like a GM players can trust.

he had the injury when he was traded. if osemele had guaranteed money left on his deal he would have played through it 100%. they haven’t stripped the team of anything- I defended adams since day 1, I even wanted the jets to draft him but he’s in the wrong here. he talked a good game, talked about being a leader, changing the culture and yet he tried to force his way to dallas when things went wrong. that’s what a bandwagon fraud does

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

He looks young and immature who sees zero hope in an ownership that is clueless...but go on your analysis is sure to enlighten.

He's been on football teams since he was six years old. He knows what he's doing and what the effects will be. If he has a grievance with the Johnsons, he should have the guts to say so instead of throwing darts at the GM who's trying to bring in more "dawgs" for the defense. Instead, this clown is out here taking the advice of Michael Irvin. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JiF said:

It’s almost like I didn’t say that in my post 

You lead with an asinine comparison and then followed with a text wall that would make sperm proud. I lost interest 1/2 way through the second sentance 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He's been on football teams since he was six years old. He knows what he's doing and what the effects will be. If he has a grievance with the Johnsons, he should have the guts to say so instead of throwing darts at the GM who's trying to bring in more "dawgs" for the defense. Instead, this clown is out here taking the advice of Michael Irvin. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

He's a young 24 year old millionaire who frustrated from losing and gets selected by a lame, run-down organization that hasn't sniffed a serious playoff run in decades.  Dude has balled out since he was selected and while he doesn't play a premium position he does add more value to the team than not.  You don't build a winning team without a solid foundation and trading every baller for a lottery ticket just repeats the churn.

• Thumb Down 1

Been out all day and just saw this.

Sheezus Christmas!  In the words of Vince Lombardi, what the hell's going on out here???

Here's my open letter to Jamal Adams...

Dear Jamal,

Winners never quit, and quitters never win.  But now you look like both someone who doesn't win and is trying to quit.  You're not Aaron Donald or Tom Brady, or even Donald Duck or Bobby Brady until you show that you're a difference maker and a leader.  Leaders don't go to Twitter and they certainly don't avoid in-person conversations.  Losers tweet, winners talk.

Here’s the reality.  You are under contract for 2019, for 2020 and will be for a 5th year option of 2021.  The Jets can also franchise tag you for about $11M which is the going rate for a Top 5 Safety.  This means that you're here....on the Titanic along with the rest of us.  Either start rowing this sinking ship towards shore and try to make something of the situation, or keep playing music with the band on the deck as the ship sinks.

Jets fans just want to win...whether you're here or not.  You seem to want to win as well, badly.  That is admired.  And, you want to win either here or somewhere else.  I get it.  But you're going about it the wrong way.  Put down the phone, turn off the Twitter, put on your helmet, and show that you're the leader you say you are.  Winning together will be more fun than losing apart.  And, losing apart is what would happen to the Jets and your Cincinnati Bengals after you're traded.

Best regards,

Jetstream23

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Been out all day and just saw this.

Sheezus Christmas!  In the words of Vince Lombardi, what the hell's going on out here???

Here's my open letter to Jamal Adams...

Dear Jamal,

Winners never quit, and quitters never win.  But now you look like both someone who doesn't win and is trying to quit.  You're not Aaron Donald or Tom Brady, or even Donald Duck or Bobby Brady until you show that you're a difference maker and a leader.  Leaders don't go to Twitter and they certainly don't avoid in-person conversations.  Losers tweet, winners talk.

He's the reality.  You are under contract for 2019, for 2020 and will be for a 5th year option of 2021.  The Jets can also franchise tag you for about $11M which is the going rate for a Top 5 Safety.  This means that you're here....on the Titanic along with the rest of us.  Either start rowing this sinking ship towards shore and try to make something of the situation, or keep playing music with the band on the deck as the ship sinks.

Jets fans just want to win...whether you're here or not.  You seem to want to win as well, badly.  That is admired.  And, you want to win either here or somewhere else.  I get it.  But you're going about it the wrong way.  Put down the phone, turn off the Twitter, put on your helmet, and show that you're the leader you say you are.  Winning together will be more fun than losing apart.  And, losing apart is what would happen to the Jets and your Cincinnati Bengals after you're traded.

Best regards,

Jetstream23

Good stuff

3 hours ago, Joejet said:

I was a big Adams fan until this all came down.  I understood his initial reaction as a passionate personality,  but after a day to calm down, his refusal to meet with Douglas is inexcusable.  He has shown his true colors, that he is all about him and not the team.  His comparing himself to Aaron Donald and Tom Brady is laughable.

I agree,,,,how about talking a time out before you go in front of the microphones, and actually think about what you are doing. This guy obviously doesn't want to be here, what a phony. He wants to be the star, make the big hit, at the cost of missing tackles and stupid penalties, talks a team game but plays differently. Kudos to Tom Shane, he had this guy pegged from the beginning...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You're out of you're f*cking mind if you think Douglas is the clown here.

Also, little tidbit here, Jamal isn't as liked as you think he is in that locker room.

I have no doubt that when Adams is gone there’s going to be a lot of teammates who shred him.  100% chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Pac said:

As expected someone finally told him he was acting like kind of a doosh and he realized he was...  hopefully he'll learn from it.

No he isn't... Dude nobody talked to him... this is everything he said in his presser....  He also said his feelings were hurt :( sad eyes GIFsad face GIF

And that he needed time before he could talk to the adults in the room... So he wouldn't answer Joe or Adams calls.... Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Paul McCartney

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1