Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
prime21

Open Letter To Jamal Adams

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Box................................................................................................Safety..............................................................

actually, adams plays really well in space..

at least that's what PFF says..

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Let this be a lesson to you 

I have to say you are a gracious winner. I seriously mean that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just a guy who's never faced adversity or had things not go his way. Wonder if the boo birds get him next week at home 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

There’s no better reward than being on the right side of history.

Not to mention dropping Pac's self-declared win % from .960 to .950.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Dear Jamal,

The past few days have been very rough on me being that I am one of your biggest supporters.   I have supported you since you were drafted.  I have defended as many negative posts on JetNation as I could.   I have your jersey in black and green.  I play Madden and always yell on the mic "#33 bitches" when I perform a hit stick with your player.  Your actions over the past couple of days have been a major disappointment to me.  I didn't care of you danced and pranced on the field after a play.  I wish more players would exhibit your high energy and  passion on the field.  But now you have gone lost your God dam mind.  I could understand being upset for a few reasons BUT as a captain and leader of the squad, you are making a mockery of yourself and the team.  As much as I admire you, the NY Jets ALWAYS come first!   When the bosses call you, then you respond.  You don't feel like talking to them?  Really?  The guys who pay you?  Really?   If you don't want to talk to them then why don't you STFU all together.  There are 168 hours in a week.  For 167 of those hours I won't care two sh*ts about you.  For  just 1 hour, I hope you play well as I don't root against any Jets on the field.    Please grow up. It can only make you a better person and player.

 

Sincerely yours,

"The Real Dancing Prancing Machine"

giphy.gif

 

 

Please forgive me: 

@Jetsfan80

@T0mShane

@EdReed22

@Philc1

@JetFaninMI (forgot to add you)

do you watch games on DVR?  that's the only way you are getting thru them in one hour?

or (more likely) we are out of contention by 2pm and you turn the tv off

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, batman10023 said:

do you watch games on DVR?  that's the only way you are getting thru them in one hour?

or (more likely) we are out of contention by 2pm and you turn the tv off

 

I think he meant 60 minutes of football.

Let him be.  He's grieving.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prior position was that I never liked the pick, thinking it was a poor use of resources, and that a safety was excessively unlikely to ever live up to that investment.  While Adams was definitely an under-performer for his draft spot, I generally didn't hold him responsible for at least the idea of it being one of many different endless streams of buffoonery that made up Maccagnan's awful career here.

Now?  He's become a totally intolerable douchebag who immediately took the hand-off from Leonard Williams of "guy the Jets need to just get the hell off this team," and is doing it in a far more grandiose fashion.  He is not a leader to this team, he's becoming a complete cancer.  This crap is the very last thing the Jets need right now.

I was actually ok with them holding out for the best offer possible yesterday, and even deciding to pass when they didn't get what they wanted, but now that we've seen his reaction, I really wish they would've pulled the trigger.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

My prior position was that I never liked the pick, thinking it was a poor use of resources, and that a safety was excessively unlikely to ever live up to that investment.  While Adams was definitely an under-performer for his draft spot, I generally didn't hold him responsible for at least the idea of it being one of many different endless streams of buffoonery that made up Maccagnan's awful career here.

Now?  He's become a totally intolerable douchebag who immediately took the hand-off from Leonard Williams of "guy the Jets need to just get the hell off this team," and is doing it in a far more grandiose fashion.  He is not a leader to this team, he's becoming a complete cancer.  This crap is the very last thing the Jets need right now.

I was actually ok with them holding out for the best offer possible yesterday, and even deciding to pass when they didn't get what they wanted, but now that we've seen his reaction, I really wish they would've pulled the trigger.

Not bag.  Canoe. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There’s no better reward than being on the right side of history.

At some point everyone should really just fall in line and start listening to you. I mean that. (About Jets stuff, with everything else I am going to presume you are an absolute sh*t show lol).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

He should be traded asap

you're about 25 hours late my friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The difference is Leonard Williams could be a leader. He wasn't getting sacks, didn't live up to his draft spot. But he played hard was good against the run and caused 0 drama.

Adams and the I will talk to them when I am ready thing, cry me a river.

Yeah, in complete fairness I don't think they are anything alike as players / people.  More my point being that all it took was one moment of there no longer being a player that the majority seemed to be in favor of sending packing, and Adams filled that spot extremely quickly, for very different reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would sit his ass until he explains himself...I don't care it is 2 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

54 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dear Jamal Adams,

GO PHUCK YOURSELF

                                                 Sincerely,

                                           The Entire NY Jet Fanbase.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Dear Jamal,

The past few days have been very rough on me being that I am one of your biggest supporters.   I have supported you since you were drafted.  I have defended as many negative posts on JetNation as I could.   I have your jersey in black and green.  I play Madden and always yell on the mic "#33 bitches" when I perform a hit stick with your player.  Your actions over the past couple of days have been a major disappointment to me.  I didn't care of you danced and pranced on the field after a play.  I wish more players would exhibit your high energy and  passion on the field.  But now you have gone lost your God dam mind.  I could understand being upset for a few reasons BUT as a captain and leader of the squad, you are making a mockery of yourself and the team.  As much as I admire you, the NY Jets ALWAYS come first!   When the bosses call you, then you respond.  You don't feel like talking to them?  Really?  The guys who pay you?  Really?   If you don't want to talk to them then why don't you STFU all together.  There are 168 hours in a week.  For 167 of those hours I won't care two sh*ts about you.  For  just 1 hour, I hope you play well as I don't root against any Jets on the field.    Please grow up. It can only make you a better person and player.

 

Sincerely yours,

"The Real Dancing Prancing Machine"

giphy.gif

 

 

Please forgive me: 

@Jetsfan80

@T0mShane

@EdReed22

@Philc1

@JetFaninMI (forgot to add you)

Ditto! He’s dead to me now could care less...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh for ****s sake he’s leveraging his position for contract negotiations 

remember when Sanchez got an extension after the Jets played footsie with Manning? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Dear Jamal,

The past few days have been very rough on me being that I am one of your biggest supporters.   I have supported you since you were drafted.  I have defended as many negative posts on JetNation as I could.   I have your jersey in black and green.  I play Madden and always yell on the mic "#33 bitches" when I perform a hit stick with your player.  Your actions over the past couple of days have been a major disappointment to me.  I didn't care of you danced and pranced on the field after a play.  I wish more players would exhibit your high energy and  passion on the field.  But now you have gone lost your God dam mind.  I could understand being upset for a few reasons BUT as a captain and leader of the squad, you are making a mockery of yourself and the team.  As much as I admire you, the NY Jets ALWAYS come first!   When the bosses call you, then you respond.  You don't feel like talking to them?  Really?  The guys who pay you?  Really?   If you don't want to talk to them then why don't you STFU all together.  There are 168 hours in a week.  For 167 of those hours I won't care two sh*ts about you.  For  just 1 hour, I hope you play well as I don't root against any Jets on the field.    Please grow up. It can only make you a better person and player.

 

Sincerely yours,

"The Real Dancing Prancing Machine"

giphy.gif

 

 

Please forgive me: 

@Jetsfan80

@T0mShane

@EdReed22

@Philc1

@JetFaninMI (forgot to add you)

You apologize to me as well boy!

And he needs to stfu for only 165 hours out of 168. Games are about 3 hours long. So I expect an apology soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

You apologize to me as well boy!

And he needs to stfu for only 165 hours out of 168. Games are about 3 hours long. So I expect an apology soon!

Please accept my apologies

#prime21apologytour

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man, this is silly for JA.  the Jets basically went and said we didn't place the calls, we asked for a boatload and when we didn't get it we didn't trade him.  they went on all the shows saying they loved him.

and this is how he responds.

i assume everyone would in hindsight take the trade if we had the chance.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...