Open Letter To Jamal Adams

prime21

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

At some point everyone should really just fall in line and start listening to you. I mean that. (About Jets stuff, with everything else I am going to presume you are an absolute sh*t show lol).

You know what would be a smart thing that the Jets could and should do? They should stop taking their cues from Manish and Joe Beningo and the meatheads who call the FAN and instead annually hire a small group of committed Jets fans to tell them what they're doing right and wrong, from a fan's perspective. Not just polling PSL holders or hiring a consulting firm to hold marketing-based focus groups, but find five people and get their perspective once a week about issues related to the team. Obviously, some of these opinions would be worthless, but I think they'd get a better feel for where the base is and what they need to hear than they currently have. Max, you know this, the Jets PR department has been an out of touch dumpster fire forever and they continually screw up the messaging at every turn. Why not try something different? 90% of the people on this board have a better understanding of the climate surrounding the Jets than the actual Jets franchise does. Use that resource. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You know what would be a smart thing that the Jets could and should do? They should stop taking their cues from Manish and Joe Beningo and the meatheads who call the FAN and instead annually hire a small group of committed Jets fans to tell them what they're doing right and wrong, from a fan's perspective. Not just polling PSL holders or hiring a consulting firm to hold marketing-based focus groups, but find five people and get their perspective once a week about issues related to the team. Obviously, some of these opinions would be worthless, but I think they'd get a better feel for where the base is and what they need to hear than they currently have. Max, you know this, the Jets PR department has been an out of touch dumpster fire forever and they continually screw up the messaging at every turn. Why not try something different? 90% of the people on this board have a better understanding of the climate surrounding the Jets than the actual Jets franchise does. Use that resource. 

I agree with @T0mShane

BC729967-BAFD-4D64-ABA3-08DB038147BD.gif