Jets rookie LB Blake Cashman Out For Season

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

I like Cashman, but this is the one injury that we unfortunately cannot consider to be a particular surprise.  He was known to have an injury history, and that was pretty commonly acknowledged as the reason why the Jets were able to get him where they did in the first place.

It still sucks and no reason to be happy about it, but this one definitely comes down to a risk/reward situation.

Cashman is the perfect example of a guy who can contribute in a depth role at a low cost.  He plays too much, he will probably get hurt.

• Upvote 1

This was the knock on Cashman. I never even expected him to make it this far. Sucks too. The kid is obviously driven and has talent.

This season is pretty unreal with the Injuries though. Every guy who goes down, all I see is another excuse for Gase, who is not good.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

In all of my 45+ years of following this team, I can't remember so many things going wrong in one season. The injuries are are just ridiculous at this point. Mono? The prized FA lost for just about the whole season. All of the drama behind the scenes, suspensions, ghosts, trading and not trading players at the deadline, owner saying maybe the team will show up, on and on and on. 

It may not become the worst season record wise, but I've never seen this many things go wrong before. Murphy's law at it's finest.

• Upvote 1

Shane Ray, Nick Perry,Zach Brown OLB-ILB at this point does it really matter, just tackle and cover somebody. 
NE has 2 LB's on their practice squad Munson and Hall. 
Take em both ... Just to **** w those bastards

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1