Thursday night game Zona/SF

Beerfish

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

shana.jpg

49ers are idiots.  They should have fired that loser Shanahan after his first 9 games when he was 0-9.

San Fransisco is going to pay the price this season for that oversight.  If only their genius fans had flown a bi-plane over the stadium.

SAR I

That bi-plane has as much rights as any other plane - be careful :)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

shana.jpg

49ers are idiots.  They should have fired that loser Shanahan after his first 9 games when he was 0-9.

San Fransisco is going to pay the price this season for that oversight.  If only their genius fans had flown a bi-plane over the stadium.

SAR I

What the gase supporters utterly fail to realize is that the people blasting him are not blasting him because the jets have one win.

He is blasted because the jets have the worst offense in the league by a lot and the offense looks uncreative and uninspired under this offensive coach.

Also 2017 12th ranked offense, 2018 16th ranked offense for Shanahan and a good track record before that.

Gase stinks.  He stunk in miami, he stunk as oc in chicago and he stinks here.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

What the gase supporters utterly fail to realize is that the people blasting him are not blasting him because the jets have one win.

He is blasted because the jets have the worst offense in the league by a lot and the offense looks uncreative and uninspired under this offensive coach.

Also 2017 12th ranked offense, 2018 16th ranked offense for Shanahan and a good track record before that.

Gase stinks.  He stunk in miami, he stunk as oc in chicago and he stinks here.

And With his backup QB