Beerfish

Thursday night game Zona/SF

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They put up numbers on the Falcons (32nd), Giants (29th) and Bengals (27th) defenses and have been meh against everyone else, my good homey

Arizona would light us up.

Murray and their offense would put up 30, Chandler Jones would have at least 4 sacks and we'd be lucky to get 10.

We can't diss anybody. I'm hoping we can beat a Miami team that wants to lose.

Full disclosure. I wanted us to hire Klingsbury, so you can have fun with that. Just remember though, if we did, we'd be seeing Holly Sonders in the owners suite every week...

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Y2jets said:

I don't understand why Gase hasn't gone to tempo. It slows down the pass rush because of fatigue for one thing. Should have started the pats second half in tempo. Needs to improvement on adjustments for sure if he's gonna succeed

The game is already moving too fast for Sam.

I know the urban legend here is he's good at "creating", because he lit it up in TC against truck drivers, but the reality is he needs to work on basic foot work and decision making. Forget about just throwing balls up for grabs.

Gase isn't running offense 101 because he wants to. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Holly would be sitting next to Mike Maccagnan 

Good point.

Now let me decide whether I'm ok with that... she's really hot.

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Have you not seen our outstanding list of first round defensive picks since 2010???   

I can't keep up... when they took Leo when we already had Mo and Sheldon I zoned out.

The 28 year old guy from Fort Apache St. and the Fat Albert kid from Bama are just a blur to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

She’s ten times hotter in person.    Stood near her at the Wachovia golf tournament.  Fukking absolutely stunning.  

I see that and raise you.

My club hosts the Monday After The Masters Tournament. I hung out and drank with her and Charlie what's his name at a VIP party with some friends. No BS, someone made fun of a chip shot I chunked the day before, and she gets up to give me a quick lesson.

Long story short, she's up against me, and had her hands all over my hips and arms showing me what to do. We're all buzzed, and I swear, I told her to control herself. She laughed her ass off. Really cool girl.

EDIT Charley Rhymer. I'm a little Johnnie Walker'ed right now.... 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Great play by Jimmy G.

Damn I wanted to see Arizona bail out KK for that TO just before the half...

• Thumb Down 1

What's this QB stepping up and moving in the pocket stuff... are they allowed to do that?

Game over.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company