Thursday night game Zona/SF

Beerfish

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Can’t believe Kliff can only score seven points against a tough defense he is a master of modern football concepts 

Arizona 342 yards per game, 21.2 points per game with a rookie qb

Jets with a long time vet offensive guru 209 yard per game,  11.1 points  per game

Child please.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Arizona 342 yards per game, 21.2 points per game with a rookie qb

Jets with a long time vet offensive guru 209 yard per game,  11.1 points  per game

Child please.

They put up numbers on the Falcons (32nd), Giants (29th) and Bengals (27th) defenses and have been meh against everyone else, my good homey

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They put up numbers on the Falcons (32nd), Giants (29th) and Bengals (27th) defenses and have been meh against everyone else, my good homey

Arizona would light us up.

Murray and their offense would put up 30, Chandler Jones would have at least 4 sacks and we'd be lucky to get 10.

We can't diss anybody. I'm hoping we can beat a Miami team that wants to lose.

Full disclosure. I wanted us to hire Klingsbury, so you can have fun with that. Just remember though, if we did, we'd be seeing Holly Sonders in the owners suite every week...

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Then I assume after the jets up coming run vs awful teams we will vault into at the least middle of the pack offensively?

We shall see.

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Full disclosure. I wanted us to hire Klingsbury, so you can have fun with that. Just remember though, if we did, we'd be seeing Holly Sonders in the owners suite every week...

Holly would be sitting next to Mike Maccagnan 

4 minutes ago, Y2jets said:

I don't understand why Gase hasn't gone to tempo. It slows down the pass rush because of fatigue for one thing. Should have started the pats second half in tempo. Needs to improvement on adjustments for sure if he's gonna succeed

Had the same thought the past few games. Every offensive play we allow the play clock to get close to zero before the ball is snapped, surely by design.

Darnold seems to be an instinctual QB, curious as to whether a hurry up or up tempo offense would help. Couldn’t hurt, that’s for sure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Y2jets said:

I don't understand why Gase hasn't gone to tempo. It slows down the pass rush because of fatigue for one thing. Should have started the pats second half in tempo. Needs to improvement on adjustments for sure if he's gonna succeed

The game is already moving too fast for Sam.

I know the urban legend here is he's good at "creating", because he lit it up in TC against truck drivers, but the reality is he needs to work on basic foot work and decision making. Forget about just throwing balls up for grabs.

Gase isn't running offense 101 because he wants to. 

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Have you not seen our outstanding list of first round defensive picks since 2010???   

I can't keep up... when they took Leo when we already had Mo and Sheldon I zoned out.

The 28 year old guy from Fort Apache St. and the Fat Albert kid from Bama are just a blur to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Amazing turnaround for a guy who started    his rebuild of the franchise by going 0-9 and then went 4-12 last year.

With a respectable offense both  years. 

Once again the issue is not the jets win loss record, we do not have enough talent.  It's what you look like with the talent you have.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

She’s ten times hotter in person.    Stood near her at the Wachovia golf tournament.  Fukking absolutely stunning.  

I see that and raise you.

My club hosts the Monday After The Masters Tournament. I hung out and drank with her and Charlie what's his name at a VIP party with some friends. No BS, someone made fun of a chip shot I chunked the day before, and she gets up to give me a quick lesson.

Long story short, she's up against me, and had her hands all over my hips and arms showing me what to do. We're all buzzed, and I swear, I told her to control herself. She laughed her ass off. Really cool girl.

EDIT Charley Rhymer. I'm a little Johnnie Walker'ed right now.... 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1