Happy birthday, HessStation

T0mShane

6 hours ago, JiF said:

You need to learn how to ban people.  Then @CTM cant keep ruining everything.  It's like a wellness program for JN.

I started the “CTM ruins everything” bit.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I own Hess's birthday thread.

EAD you snide little prick

I also started the “snide little prick” bit.

I do my best work when chastising those I like most... happy birthday Hess. I hope you wake up tomorrow with a new skin tag for every year you’ve been peeing in a bottle and calling it coconut water.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Happy birthday to @HessStation, who exerts control over @CTM like few others. 

It’s funny right? CTM fawns over Hess, like he’s the retarded jock and CTM is Molly Ringbald at the prom. Like an approval-seeking crush.

Meanwhile he projects all his self-loathing at me. Like my very existence incites all of his inner critics voices.

Would be a diabolical threesome. I call middle!!!!

• Haha 2

You guys are nuts...  Jamal is one of our premier players and highly valued across the league.  He'll be signing an extension this...  he'll be signing..

wait.. 

this thread is about Hess?

oh.....  uhh..  happy birthday I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

You guys are nuts...  Jamal is one of our premier players and highly valued across the league.  He'll be signing an extension this...  he'll be signing..

wait.. 

this thread is about Hess?

oh.....  uhh..  happy birthday I guess. 

You ruined this thread harder than @CTM

• Sympathy 2

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s funny right? CTM fawns over Hess, like he’s the retarded jock and CTM is Molly Ringbald at the prom. Like an approval-seeking crush.

Meanwhile he projects all his self-loathing at me. Like my very existence incites all of his inner critics voices.

Would be a diabolical threesome. I call middle!!!!

All because Hess is better than you at mafia. 

• Post of the Week 1

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I started the “CTM ruins everything” bit.

I also started the “snide little prick” bit.

I do my best work when chastising those I like most... happy birthday Hess. I hope you wake up tomorrow with a new skin tag for every year you’ve been peeing in a bottle and calling it coconut water.

While scientists used to wonder about what came before the big bang, it's now generally understood that Ape started the big bang and is responsible for all that ever was and ever will be

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

When asked what came before the big bang, it's generally understood that Ape started the big bang and is responsible for all that ever was and ever will be

So, really, when you think about it, it's Ape's fault we picked a whiny box safety at #6 overall.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

While scientists used to wonder about what came before the big bang, it's now generally understood that Ape started the big bang and is responsible for all that ever was and ever will be

So, in a nutshell... I created everything. You ruined it. 

This explains so ******* much about why you've been fapping at me for almost 2 decades... Satan.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

So, really, when you think about it, it's Ape's fault we picked a whiny box safety at #6 overall.

No, for a guy that doesn't follow any college football, I've had a steadily good take on the picks we should be making. If that was my first draft as GM, we'd have Deshaun. If it was say my 5th? We'd have Jimmy G or Dak, and still wouldn't have taken a safety.

You can blame me for many things, but you cannot blame me for Jamal Adams and his micro-peen.

• Upvote 1