Sign in to follow this  
More Cowbell

This weekends game has potential to be the worst game ever played by 2 NFL teams

I have watched 2 Dolphin games this season and they are about as bad as any team but Jets in their current state are really close. This might be hard to sit through. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I have watched 2 Dolphin games this season and they are about as bad as any team but Jets in their current state are really close. This might be hard to sit through. 

If Beachum plays, Jets win by 10. If Beachum is out, bar the door.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

I believe George Bernard Show was referring to coaching against the jets when he famously remarked "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it"

Are you sure that's not referring to talking with the Ape?

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I think we win 31-10. It’s going to be a blowout. Just what we need tone out of the top 5 pick and fvckup the franchise for another couple years

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Nope they’re not. If the jets are so bad were we so competitive against a jags team that is only a 1.5 dog against the might Texans and mvp deshaun Watson?

• Thumb Down 1

48 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

In '92 (?) the Jets beat the Deadskins in a "thriller", 3-0. That might have been the most boring, futile exhibition of football I have ever seen. I was watching with a Skins fan at his house, and when the clock ran out, we actually were apologizing to the other for wasting three hours of the other's life. 

That was a brutal game. Some 6-3  type early 90s Jets Colts games also Come to mind. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

57 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Nope they’re not. If the jets are so bad were we so competitive against a jags team that is only a 1.5 dog against the might Texans and mvp deshaun Watson?

They lost by 14 points.  Were not even remotely competitive. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I know that I’ve never seen it this bad. Some of the Giants OL have been terrible recently, but what we’re seeing has to be historic in some way. It’s rare to see all five players be so brutal at the same time

It’s makes me crave Ereck Flowers to play Left Tackle.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nico002 said:

What..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CurtMart said:

I think we win 31-10. It’s going to be a blowout. Just what we need tone out of the top 5 pick and fvckup the franchise for another couple years

How often has a top 5 picked worked out for us?

• Thumb Down 1

There’s always someone defending the meal and mired. Let me guess... you coach a league where all the teams are winners. 

Bro your posts are cringe worthy

• Upvote 2

My first game I saw in person was as a kid at the last game of the year in a snowstorm against the winless Saints. Yeah the Saints won.  Have no idea why I stuck with them after that now that I think about it.

2 bad teams can make for a real entertaing game.  I think this will be high scoring.

Its when a really good team plays a really bad team thegame stinks.

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

cringe wookie GIF

• Upvote 1

I’m starting to find these Miami games entertaining in seeing what they’ll come up with next in order to lose. 

Theyre gonna have to up their game this weekend. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

What happens when matter and anti/matter collide?

4 hours ago, Bungaman said:

In '92 (?) the Jets beat the Deadskins in a "thriller", 3-0. That might have been the most boring, futile exhibition of football I have ever seen. I was watching with a Skins fan at his house, and when the clock ran out, we actually were apologizing to the other for wasting three hours of the other's life. 

Holy sh*t!  I was at that game in RFK.  Washington was pathetic, us too except for friggin' Johnny Johnson.  That dude had a great year.  Lanky, long stride, soft hands.

I took my new girlfriend to the game with 2 of my buddies.  It was cold as sh*t.  On the way out walking down the ramp, I saw my old girlfriend on a date with some guy.  She called me later that week.  Yeah... 

• Like 1

you guys are nuts... let’s break it down

this team has played 4 games with its starting quarterback 

1. week 1, 16 point 4th q lead vs #2 defense and overall good team, our qb at 80%

2. Beat a good cowboys team 

4. get wrecked by pats in an aberration of a game. Let’s not pretend this isn’t unheard of , we lost 45-3 to the same team and still got to the afccg

5. played a competitive game against a good team on the road. One possession game until 5 mins in the fourth. One yard away from Anderson taking it 90 to tie the game... 

we ain’t nearly as bad as you “sky is falling” fans want to believe, sorry to break it to ya 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

I remember scalping tickets for like $5 a piece for the upper deck.  The place was empty because the Skins sucked and it was December.  It reminded me of the  Shea games.  😀

Poor Redskins fans.  They have had it as bad as us.

4 minutes ago, nico002 said:

1. week 1, 16 point 4th q lead vs #2 defense and overall good team, our qb at 80%

4. get wrecked by pats in an aberration of a game. Let’s not pretend this isn’t unheard of , we lost 45-3 to the same team and still got to the afccg

5. played a competitive game against a good team on the road. One possession game until 5 mins in the fourth. One yard away from Anderson taking it 90 to tie the game... 

we ain’t nearly as bad as you “sky is falling” fans want to believe, sorry to break it to ya 

This stretch of games against Jetsy teams will show us.  I hope you're right.

13 minutes ago, nico002 said:

403010169_GreenShirtGuy.gif.67c2120ad3410ecc508a25e00e3a003b.gif

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dcJet said:

Poor Redskins fans.  They have had it as bad as us. 

They really are an impoverished people.

• Upvote 1