*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Lupz27

This is shaping up to be one of the worst games in NFL history.

It’s also a lose lose for us, as we are expected to beat the phins and have to listen to everyone bashing both teams for two hours and how draft position depends on the outcome blah blah blah.

It’s also hard to get excited by any big play either, knowing full well that we are playing against players that are in some cases worse than jags.

yea I might skip this one...

If the line doesn't block then it will be very Whoa full indeed for the chances of a win.   We just need to hope we can get through the rest of this season with Sam still being able walk and breath.   I'm keeping my expectations down for the rest of the year.  

Don't get me wrong if this team can manage a 8+8 season that's a win at this point of the year.  I hope for the best and expect the worse at this point though. Pessimistic yes, but 1-6 tells me a lot also that's our reality. 

I think we'll win. Things were though bad improved last week vs the Jags. We can be competitive against lower tier teams. Miami will prob win a game or two this season but I don't think this week they were taken apart in the second half last week against the Steelers. The key is our O-line. Jets 24 Fins 17. 

• Upvote 2

The best we can hope for is that our QB displays better fundamentals and doesnt get hurt again.

Nothing else matters

Lose? We do better in the draft
Win- Sam must have played well and the offense showed some life against a team trying to tank.

If Sam doesnt get broken and he isnt back there doing the Cuban shuffle then I'm happy.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

I'm not that concerned about the outcome of the game at this point, but I really want to see Sam do well and not take too many hits.  I think the fans need this more than Sam does. 

I'm thinking the opposite here. 

As fans, a win over Miami isn't going to suddenly make us think all is well here. We know how bad this team is.

On the other hand, Darnold will be playing against the worst team he'll ever face in his NFL career today. Think about that for a second. If he can't perform well today, when is he ever going to?  He needs to have a good game very badly.

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

The best we can hope for is that our QB displays better fundamentals and doesnt get hurt again.

Nothing else matters

Lose? We do better in the draft
Win- Sam must have played well and the offense showed some life against a team trying to tank.

If Sam doesnt get broken and he isnt back there doing the CURLEY shuffle then I'm happy.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

I fixed that last sentence for you buddy!

Nyuk nyuk

• Sympathy 1

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell’s the matter with you? Stupid! We’re all very different people. We’re not Watusi. We’re not Spartans. We’re Jets fans, with a capital ‘F’, huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent stadium in the country. We are the wretched refuse. We’re the underdog. We’re mutts! Here’s proof: his nose is cold! But there’s no animal that’s more faithful, that’s more loyal, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re Jets fans. We’ve been losing for 50 years! We’re one and six! Now we don’t have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don’t have to worry about whether Jamal Adams wants to go to Dallas. All we have to do is to be the great Jets fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
GO JETS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell’s the matter with you? Stupid! We’re all very different people. We’re not Watusi. We’re not Spartans. We’re Jets fans, with a capital ‘F’, huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent stadium in the country. We are the wretched refuse. We’re the underdog. We’re mutts! Here’s proof: his nose is cold! But there’s no animal that’s more faithful, that’s more loyal, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re Jets fans. We’ve been losing for 50 years! We’re one and six! Now we don’t have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don’t have to worry about whether Jamal Adams wants to go to Dallas. All we have to do is to be the great Jets fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
GO JETS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Woah. That was agonizing. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1