Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

well if this does not tell you how bad gase is loosing to a bad team trying to tank what does that tell you,  Gase has the fecal touch every thing he touches turns to crap

• Upvote 1

wow just wow for a qb whisperer Sam gas regressed that is Gase, how about that play design......GASE sucks this is bad miami secondary and they can't move the ball successfully

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

**** Gase.  I'm done with him.  That is way more on Gase than Darnold.  You give him ZERO chance to succeed

we have been saying that Gase sucks he is not a qb or offensive guru he deserves to be fired

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

What was wrong with taking a sack there or just throwing it away? Darnold just threw the ball up for grabs and he didn't even have good control of the ball.

what is wrong with the coach with that play call for starters? secondly if you are actually coaching and developing a young qb you should not see the same mistakes again and again. Gase is not coaching Sam as he is regressing for the most important hire how the f does the qb regress with a supposed qb whisperer

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Yup! 

If you're not at least concerned with his decision making when flustered then idk what game you're watching. The final chapter isn't written on him yet, but concerned is an understatement IMO

the coach needs to his job and limit these types of play calls and limit his choices.  gase is thinking he has Manning back there instead of a young kid

they lose this and Gase loses the locker room, to be honest not all of this is on Gase  (defensive injuries) but Sam is clearly regressing and that was his sole responsibility and he clearly failed there for that he should be fired

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

And then what?

then promote williams and find an actual coach that idk actually coaches and someone who wont ruin Sam like Gase is

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

How can anyone support the crap show gase has put on this yr is beyond me, I understand injuries happen but Gase has not done anything this team has failed to compete in 6 games and really has not shown up. That is the head coach that is not injuries that is the head coach sucking., He was brought in here for one reason to develop Sam and Sam has regressed that is more then enough to fire him.

• Post of the Week 3

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

That’s the problem. We are stuck. 

No we are not stuck, it is better to move on from the problem then let is fester. Simply the offense help the oline As we speak about it the oline screws  up/ How can you let this fester?How can you defend the garbage job he has done

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Sam gets pisssed at winters. Tell him he's an idiot Sam.

wrong person the idiot is on the sidelines

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

There is zero defense but the excuse will be lack of talent compounded with injuries. Plus, there is no way that the Jets are paying for 3 head coaches in one year. We are still on he hook for Bowles and his rotten stench hasn’t washed away yet. I get what you are saying but I’m being a realist. Reality is horrible right now. 

you have to what the coaches make is nothing compared to fan revenue, I understand your point but you need to make a choice that is good for business and future business. Do you risk loosing fans as long as you keep Gase? because then revenue goes down and lose more then you would paying for coaches. Lets say the jets make 10 million a yr in jersey hats and what not that money dries up if you dont do anything.

The complicated system and lack of coaching is what killed this team and is killing Sam

3 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

He just wants to get off the field and get out of town

that and he sucks a$$

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

THE JETS ARE MAKING A FORTUNE!!!

They are one of the best franchises in all of sports!!!

Firing a HC is NOT going to break them!!

I agree

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

He came within a breath of losing his cool in that interview with the peppering he was getting from the reporters. I don't blame him, it was tough. It would have been most entertaining though. 

it is his fault I said this when they hired him he is known for thinking he is the smartest guy in the room in NY they will eat him alive the minute he slips up

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company