Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I swear to god that if a defensive player celebrates anything other than a 3rd down stop or turnover I am going to murder someone 

It’s sad to watch 

1 minute ago, Bomberjet said:

is it any wonder after today who is the worse team in the NFL?

We’re  in contention that’s for sure 

This is sad just flat out sad.

It’ll be really interesting to see how  Adam Gase survives this week and the next. Assuming next week is a loss, and why wouldn’t we, what becomes of Gase?

Just now, T0mShane said:

He’s been saying that for six weeks. Says a lot about his character and explains why his career fell off a cliff after 2010

You may be right about Bart’s character, but he may be right about what’s going on in that locker room right now. Once players check out, it’s tough for a head coach to stay hired.

Even Rex and Bowles had their players playing for them till the very end.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How could you tell?

Never was there a hint of any sort of mutinous activity going on either from players, ex players, coaches  or the media 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Who’s mutinying now. Adams? Adams wanted to go to the Cowboys. 

I’m not saying there is. I’m not in the locker room.But if I guy who’s been in locker rooms like Scott thinks this could spiral Out of control (where the prayers simply check out ) then I’d consider it as a possibility.

If They go out there next week and get their asses served to them by the Giants  (big brother), then what’s to make of Gase?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company