Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Q needs confidence building plays. Even if they are from blown protections. Hopefully he can build on his performances. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

If only Robby can channel this toughness when he fights for catches. He has the fire. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We’re gonna lose to a team trying to lose.

#PlayoffRoster

The Pooper Bowl hasn’t disappointed so far. 

Just now, LockeJET said:

The Jets are actually the worst team in the league. Not Miami. 

Don’t be hasty. This game will determine who the undisputed champion of failure is. We still have plenty of time to go. 

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

This officiating crew is atrocious

I wonder if teams actually prep for officiating crews each week. They impact the game so much that I wouldn’t be surprised if that is part of the weekly prep. Refs are ruining the game. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

if we lose this game to these ass holes I'm in for full tank and selling the pick for a treasure trove.

Breaking point? What we are watching is pretty horrible though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

That was a legit penalty 

Edoga is trash 

I hope he can be salvaged at RT. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Unbelievably bad

Mac’s masterpiece. He went out on a particularly low note. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, cbudiarjo said:

Fire gase and promote Greg Williams! Oh wait......

If we fire Gase after 1 season, even if warranted, no one will come here. Brian Schottenheimer or Rex Ryan May be our only 2 candidates at that point. We are in a tough position no matter what happens. Gase has really disappointed me. Bad roster or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

This board is Gona be on fire when we lose by double digits to an 0-7 tanking team 

Nuclear.

Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

Plan B:

Shelf Sam and trade in off season.

Fire Gase.

Draft Tua.

Getting another QB does nothing. I’m fine with moving on from Sam eventually but you need an offense for whoever is next in line. Let’s do things in a sensible order for once. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbudiarjo said:

It was sarcasm

Well, many feel this way so it’s hard to tell. 

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Why is Miami calling a timeout? They really are trying to lose. This makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

They totally are. That kickoff return was suspect. 

Just now, fullblast said:

Herndon seen rubbing his hamstring furiously.

Didn’t one of our former tight ends get caught rubbing something furiously? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

Sam Darnold stinks this year. Always panic throwing. No composure.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I’ve heard of sophomore slump but this is clearly sophomore dump. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

he should have launched that in the stands..  what a terrible game, throw, and season..  most cursed year I've ever seen in 30 plus years of watching this sh-t.  kinda hoping varsity players don't come back at this point.. 

The injuries are just the icing on the cake. Some were bizarre or lasted for entirely too long. Cursed is the appropriate word. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And then what?

That’s the problem. We are stuck. 

3 minutes ago, rammagen said:

No we are not stuck, it is better to move on from the problem then let is fester. Simply the offense help the oline As we speak about it the oline screws  up/ How can you let this fester?How can you defend the garbage job he has done

There is zero defense but the excuse will be lack of talent compounded with injuries. Plus, there is no way that the Jets are paying for 3 head coaches in one year. We are still on he hook for Bowles and his rotten stench hasn’t washed away yet. I get what you are saying but I’m being a realist. Reality is horrible right now. 

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

you have to what the coaches make is nothing compared to fan revenue, I understand your point but you need to make a choice that is good for business and future business. Do you risk loosing fans as long as you keep Gase? because then revenue goes down and lose more then you would paying for coaches. Lets say the jets make 10 million a yr in jersey hats and what not that money dries up if you dont do anything.

The complicated system and lack of coaching is what killed this team and is killing Sam

Revenue doesn’t go down as much as you think. The Jets are the 2nd if not 1st in the NFL when it comes to attendance. Opposing team fans help sell out the stadium. Johnson’s have no incentive to win. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Where does everyone come up with the whole "teams not wanting to pay 3 coaches in a year" angle? 

The Cardinals are currently doing it as we speak. If an attractive candidate comes available after this embarrassment, the Jets are going after him..

It’s a valid point and I’m sure it is part of the decision making process. That’s all that I’m saying. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company