Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Been wanting to see the Jets leave an RB in to help pass block vs. blitz, and it's already paid off!

IIRC, isn't Anderson supposed to wait till the receiver catches the ball before hitting the QB?  Thus it is PI?

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Sam is playing really well today.  Not sure what game most of you are watching.

Well, I wouldn't say "really well," but not as bad as some of the boo birds here.

BTW, I've read that the Fins have tended to play decent first halves but lousy late.  We'll see if that hold true today.

Once the ball was in control in his hand and his two feet were in...catch.  F the stupid maintain control to the ground crap.

That's his second terrible throw.  He got away with the first earlier.  He's got to stop doing that.

• Like 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

If Darnold isn't already ruined, he's getting there.  

It's getting really scary.

• Upvote 1

I guess Gase wanted to at least get a score on the opening drive and get within one score.  But yeah, very conservative 3rd down call, even though it worked 3 plays earlier. 

I had a colonoscopy three weeks ago.  Went out nicely, woke up a bit over an hour later.  Really, what is awful is the bowel prep stuff you have to drink twice (for me, once the night before and again early on the day).  Serious nausea for about 3 hours each time.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company