Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Kinda torn. I want the Jets to win so they can shut up the Gase whiners for a week, but I also want to see Jamal Adams give up four touchdowns to Ryan Fitzpatrick and a pack of JAG receivers so Chris Johnson has to cry into his bouillabaisse. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

No Beachum today means it’s a loss. Chuma Edoga is worth -14 points all by himself  

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

But he demonstrated elite foot quickness and arm length while doing so. 

Allow me to tell you about the senior bowl pal 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Kinda torn. I want the Jets to win so they can shut up the Gase whiners for a week, but I also want to see Jamal Adams give up four touchdowns to Ryan Fitzpatrick and a pack of JAG receivers so Chris Johnson has to cry into his bouillabaisse. 

sassy dance GIF by Neurads

• Haha 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

Darnold's arm seems to come and go. He has no zip throwing outside the numbers

He gets rattled and loses his feet

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

I don't think it's even close.

Non competitive 

• Upvote 2

How many penalties will the Jets OL get on this 20 yard crucial drive? o/u 2

• Upvote 1

EDOGA LITERALLY BLOCKS NOBODY AND JUST DRIFTS LEFT LIKE HE’S WALKING THROUGH THE PARK

I know this is broken record territory, but you guys have to rewatch this game and just focus on Edoga, especially on these run plays. I legitimately think he’s afraid of contact. I’ve never seen a lineman so disinterested in blocking people as I’m seeing right now. Just watch that third down run with Bell. Edoga comes out of his stance, stands up, and just sort of mills about while Bell gets jacked up by three guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Your new whipping boy? 

You’ll note that all my whipping boys are actually terrible 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive seen him numerous times today standing up turning around watching the play. 

Our OL doesn't drive block or continue their blocks. 

Meatball should have to buy a ticket if he wants to hang out and watch the game 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

"They have had no answers for Ryan Fitzpatrick" is the worst sentence I've heard watching a Jet game since "Vinny is down".

We should totally make Gregg Williams the head coach though 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

They could fire Gase right after the game and I don’t think anyone would criticize the move.  This is Kotite-esque 

And then what?

Just now, fusionCA said:

We all know you are trying to push the Greg Williams sucks card and he does.

But gase is even worse 

They are both clueless statues 

They’re both bad. Chris Johnson ****ed up. Mike Maccagnan was the worst executive this cursed franchise ever employed. The season is over and it’s about triage at this point. Looking like jackasses and appearing to fire the head coach because the garbage strong safety got his feelings hurt will turn what is already a bad job into absolute career Chernobyl for any other coaching prospect. Jets fans need to man up and ride it out for another few weeks and hope that Gase quits and Williams gets the Redskins job. That’s it. That’s your reality, Jets fans. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Start scouting for a new head coach.  That’s what.  

Oh

5 minutes ago, rammagen said:

then promote williams and find an actual coach that idk actually coaches and someone who wont ruin Sam like Gase is

Oh

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Start over.  This isn’t working.  Let Douglas do his thing and go from there

Oh

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Not saying you fire anyone today. In fact doing so before the end of the season is pointless. 

But somebody at Florham Park should pick up the phone and call Mike Westhoff ASAP. Not saying he's the answer, but you need someone who knows the facts and who can self scout this disaster. 

Westhoff has been on a hundred bad teams and none of them gave him the interim gig. He’s just an old crank who talked to the media a lot. His special teams units were overrated. He’s not an answer 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Keeps coming back to ownership. Problem really is the owners will listen to the next guy they talk to, be that Caserly or Manning or some drunk ass fan in the parking lot. There's no plan here, just flitting from this one to that one. \

The roster is that bad.

Douglas is going to be in a very tough spot, because he by rights should fire Gase after week 17. 

I’d imagine if it remains this bad, Douglas and Gase sit down and talk about a graceful exit strategy for Gase. I don’t think Gase wanted this job to begin with, he was rumored to not even like Darnold as a prospect, and injuries destroyed what was already a putrid roster. A perfect storm of disgusting. Maybe Douglas has a bead on an Eagles assistant that he thinks can be a head coach, and Gase ends up at Michigan State

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane Jamal Adams being looked at for a head injury. 

Snakes gonna snake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Bart seems convinced that the players have or about to check out.

He’s been saying that for six weeks. Says a lot about his character and explains why his career fell off a cliff after 2010

Serious question: does Manish not attend the post-game or is he in there but afraid to ask questions? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Good stat. Doesn’t mean the team has quit. We know Bart quit 

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Even Rex and Bowles had their players playing for them till the very end.

How could you tell?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company