Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Want a trophy or something?

No do you want a cookie? 

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Watching to see if Sam plays better is the only real hope during this. Except Bell. I'd really love to see him have a monster game. He deserves it. 

I'd like to see this offense finally click on all cylinders and put up 52 points. 

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

What producers daughter did you screw to warrant having to do color or play-by-play for this game?

Who are these 2 clowns? 

Just now, Mark78 said:

Everyone keeps saying we need to run the ball, are you fing kidding me.  Bell is lucky to get 3 yards when we run

Regardless of the players on the OL there are basics these guys aren't doing, really time to look at OL coach Frank Pollack. 

OL men are not continuing blocks you can see it Edoga turned around watching Bell run. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Darnold is a bust 

Like I've been saying 8 games to evaluate him if he doesn't change his ways and get better the NY Jets need to make a decision. 

Having a 1-5 draft pick if you need a QB you need to get one. 

@Wonderboy  so tell me do you not consider a QB if he leads the NFL in INT's and the NY Jets finish 1-15 

Get a clue 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

Just now, AbstraKt said:

Credit Miami. I refuse to believe we did anything productive.

Miami is 0-7 FYI in case you forgot. 

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

you misspelled jay ajayi

Know theres a guy who could help us at the RB position and give Bell a breather every know and then. 

6 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Because he has the worst OL in football and these coaches aren’t helping much. Besides he’s very young. It takes some longer than others to reach their potential. No need to panic.

STOP throwing INT's like he is forcing the ball throwing off his back foot is not a good trait for a QB to have. 

He needs to improve on all aspects thats the bottom line. 

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

another game changing play by Jamal.

Yes losing is all his fault. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He's young and he playing behind a sh*t show of a OL and just trying to make plays but he absolutely needs to make better decisions. 

No excuse for what he's doing throw the ball out of bounds or throw it towards the ground, he cannot keep lofting the ball into the air up for grabs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Adam Gase needs to be evaluated moving forward win or lose after today. 

This is a sh*t show we need 7 cant keep playing for FG's like Bowles did. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I know this is broken record territory, but you guys have to rewatch this game and just focus on Edoga, especially on these run plays. I legitimately think he’s afraid of contact. I’ve never seen a lineman so disinterested in blocking people as I’m seeing right now. Just watch that third down run with Bell. Edoga comes out of his stance, stands up, and just sort of mills about while Bell gets jacked up by three guys.

Ive seen him numerous times today standing up turning around watching the play. 

Our OL doesn't drive block or continue their blocks. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, fullblast said:

Darryl Roberts sucks, but it only really becomes apparent when Trumaine Johnson is out and QBs pick on him instead.

Roberts doesn't suck. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company