Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

The final 2 minutes of this half are going to take 30 minutes worth of ads for crappy CBS shows. THANKS, ROGER.

Edoga should not be let out of the lockerroom for the 2nd half nor on the plane back to Newark.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Darnold is a bust 

Like I've been saying 8 games to evaluate him if he doesn't change his ways and get better the NY Jets need to make a decision. 

Having a 1-5 draft pick if you need a QB you need to get one. 

@Wonderboy  so tell me do you not consider a QB if he leads the NFL in INT's and the NY Jets finish 1-15 

Get a clue 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

lmfao

Laugh all you ******* want.  A coaches job is to put guys in a position to succeed.  Gase does and has done the EXACT opposite with Darnold.  Gase is too God damn concerned with showing everyone how ******* smart he is rather than actually try to help his young QB.  

• Upvote 4

Killer Whales strike again. Only Gase can make these scrubs look like the 70’s Dolphins.

Should have thrown it away but how can you be successful having a playcall going to his left and having a rusher come free

• Upvote 1

Just now, nico002 said:

Lol expect when he threw the TD that was illegally overturned 

you can’t make this sh*t up

So what, he got flustered by the reversal and that made him throw a duck to the other team at the goal line?

• Like 2

Imagine if we had an all pro RB who we could get the ball to down by the goal line. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I think Gase had this crazy idea that his left tackle would try to participate in the play.

Darnold is a better LT than Edoga.

Sam has the full package of everything you want in a QB...accurate, smart, strong arm, goes through his progressions etc...

Except this thing of just throwing the ball up for grabs when he's in trouble.  If he doesn't lose that then, honestly, he'll be a bust.

If he can get past it he's a legitimate franchise QB.

• Upvote 3

he should have launched that in the stands..  what a terrible game, throw, and season..  most cursed year I've ever seen in 30 plus years of watching this sh-t.  kinda hoping varsity players don't come back at this point.. 

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Laugh all you ******* want.  A coaches job is to out guys in a position to succeed.  Gase does and has done the EXACT opposite with Darnold.  Gase is too God damn concerned with showing everyone how ******* smart be is rather than actually try to help his young QB.  

Disgraceful how Gase told Darnold to throw a duck to the defense at the goal line as he was falling down

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I'd bench him, he's trying to make stuff happens just throw it away. The tank is now on. We need to fire Gase and bench Darnold.

• Thumb Down 1

Hi just chiming in.

im at the beach again his sunday. Hitting the hot tub here in a few. Got a jai alai for the hot tub.

i see i made the right decision again

Another hole in my wall thanks to the jets just another lovely Sunday afternoon ruined I should take up chopping up my own dick and feeding it to myself or something

80’threads about Jamal Adams while the alleged franchise QB is stinking up the joint week in week out

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The NFL should be embarassed this game exists.

Darnold just can't make that throw. He had been pretty good until then, but man, just moronic.

3 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

What was wrong with taking a sack there or just throwing it away? Darnold just threw the ball up for grabs and he didn't even have good control of the ball.

There is something wrong here. There is no way Darnold could possibly think that pass had any chance. 

Forward pass? WTF are they talking about. That’s moronic. That was just a fumbled snap.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

he should have launched that in the stands..  what a terrible game, throw, and season..  most cursed year I've ever seen in 30 plus years of watching this sh-t.  kinda hoping varsity players don't come back at this point.. 

The injuries are just the icing on the cake. Some were bizarre or lasted for entirely too long. Cursed is the appropriate word. 

Can't believe I'm saying this but it would appear bowles and the mountain man did a better job coaching to improve Darnold's weaknesses. Ball security and living to see another down should be getting hammered into his head. It feels like Gase is just like go sling it around. Also that play design was God awful. 

• Upvote 2

I can’t believe people watch the NFL for fun. I get if it’s your team but it’s unwatchable otherwise...bc it’s unwatchable even with skin in the game. I keep wondering if they were 4-3 if I’d find any more interest in this ******* snooze fest lame ass, ref controlled sh*tstorm 

• Upvote 1