*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Lupz27

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Never understood rooting for a non NY team unless you you are from there.  I have been in Charlotte NC 25 years and LOVE IT, It’s my home now but I am a Jets, Knick’s Rangers YAnkee fan.

I root for the Panthers and Hornets of course but I never consider myself a true fan. 

I despise absolutely HATE NYErs that root for the Lakers, Steelers, etc.  

I got into basketball when I had already moved from NY and thank god I don’t have any attachment to the sorry ass Nets or Knicks lol.

Damian Lillard is also my favorite player. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Kinda torn. I want the Jets to win so they can shut up the Gase whiners for a week, but I also want to see Jamal Adams give up four touchdowns to Ryan Fitzpatrick and a pack of JAG receivers so Chris Johnson has to cry into his bouillabaisse. 

I think I'm most impressed you spelt Bouillabaisse correctly.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell’s the matter with you? Stupid! We’re all very different people. We’re not Watusi. We’re not Spartans. We’re Jets fans, with a capital ‘F’, huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent stadium in the country. We are the wretched refuse. We’re the underdog. We’re mutts! Here’s proof: his nose is cold! But there’s no animal that’s more faithful, that’s more loyal, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re Jets fans. We’ve been losing for 50 years! We’re one and six! Now we don’t have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don’t have to worry about whether Jamal Adams wants to go to Dallas. All we have to do is to be the great Jets fan that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
GO JETS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

remake stripes GIF