Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

All seriousness -- in a year where Josh Allen already has 7 sacks, and the Jets are playing the "worst" team in the NFL - i expect QW to do a whole lot more than he's doing... A phantom block/sack aside, this is another invisible performance. 

You guys happy yet with our Aaron Donald clone? 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Adam Gase cannot trust his QB the announcers are saying......WOW 

Sam was actually playing well on that drive yet he goes to Bell on 3rd and 4 TWICE

655262DF-DA99-4447-AA50-55A745016AB9.jpeg.5460e17814abd34c78f3070838a18bf3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I know this is broken record territory, but you guys have to rewatch this game and just focus on Edoga, especially on these run plays. I legitimately think he’s afraid of contact. I’ve never seen a lineman so disinterested in blocking people as I’m seeing right now. Just watch that third down run with Bell. Edoga comes out of his stance, stands up, and just sort of mills about while Bell gets jacked up by three guys.

Ive seen him numerous times today standing up turning around watching the play. 

Our OL doesn't drive block or continue their blocks. 

• Upvote 2

I guess Gase wanted to at least get a score on the opening drive and get within one score.  But yeah, very conservative 3rd down call, even though it worked 3 plays earlier. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I know this is broken record territory, but you guys have to rewatch this game and just focus on Edoga, especially on these run plays. I legitimately think he’s afraid of contact. I’ve never seen a lineman so disinterested in blocking people as I’m seeing right now. Just watch that third down run with Bell. Edoga comes out of his stance, stands up, and just sort of mills about while Bell gets jacked up by three guys.

Your new whipping boy? 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Your new whipping boy? 

You’ll note that all my whipping boys are actually terrible 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, MS jets Fan said:

wow ficken down field making tackles  

He’s ficken awesome 

• Upvote 1

Darryl Roberts sucks, but it only really becomes apparent when Trumaine Johnson is out and QBs pick on him instead.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive seen him numerous times today standing up turning around watching the play. 

Our OL doesn't drive block or continue their blocks. 

Meatball should have to buy a ticket if he wants to hang out and watch the game 

Yes, but Sam should? lol

Gtfoh— Darnold is always making dumb throws instead is taking a sack or throwing it away.
  • Haha 1

Just now, fullblast said:

Darryl Roberts sucks, but it only really becomes apparent when Trumaine Johnson is out and QBs pick on him instead.

Roberts doesn't suck.