*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Lupz27

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

For those who like to predict things, this drive here has the makings of a Darnold pick.

He just got completely killed on a blown protection.  This drive has to result in points.  He will get pressured and turn it over trying to make a play.

And when it happens, it will be Gase’s fault

I'm in no way a Gase apologist, but I just don't see how firing him after one season makes this an attractive destination for any HC worth their salt. Especially when you consider that Gase is the reason why we finally fired our absolutely abysmal GM, even after gifting him one final offseason to screw this team, for some ungodly reason.

As much as I didn't want Gase to begin with, I just don't see how firing him magically makes this team any better.

This is truly a depressing time for Jets fans.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

We all know you are trying to push the Greg Williams sucks card and he does.

But gase is even worse 

They are both clueless statues 

They’re both bad. Chris Johnson ****ed up. Mike Maccagnan was the worst executive this cursed franchise ever employed. The season is over and it’s about triage at this point. Looking like jackasses and appearing to fire the head coach because the garbage strong safety got his feelings hurt will turn what is already a bad job into absolute career Chernobyl for any other coaching prospect. Jets fans need to man up and ride it out for another few weeks and hope that Gase quits and Williams gets the Redskins job. That’s it. That’s your reality, Jets fans. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

What's more depressing is Miami have a brighter future then us, we have NONETHING. No QB, no players no Head Coach.

All this is on the Johnson's those are the ones who needs to feel the heat. we need to make their lives uncomfortable football wise.

Confront them in public, let them know their not welcome

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And then what?

Not saying you fire anyone today. In fact doing so before the end of the season is pointless. 

But somebody at Florham Park should pick up the phone and call Mike Westhoff ASAP. Not saying he's the answer, but you need someone who knows the facts and who can self scout this disaster. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1