Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Start over.  This isn’t working.  Let Douglas do his thing and go from there

Oh

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Darnold didn’t even run after the ball after the miscommunication on the snap. How come? It was almost a TD. 

Because hes broken.

• Upvote 1

I’m hoping this turns even worse.  The message needs to be sent that Gase is not the guy to coach this team.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm in no way a Gase apologist, but I just don't see how firing him after one season makes this an attractive destination for any HC worth their salt. Especially when you consider that Gase is the reason why we finally fired our absolutely abysmal GM, even after gifting him one final offseason to screw this team, for some ungodly reason.

As much as I didn't want Gase to begin with, I just don't see how firing him magically makes this team any better.

This is truly a depressing time for Jets fans.

The answer is always to keep bad coaches for a couple years making the Jets look like an absolute dumpster fire in the process to install the appearance of attractiveness to a possible future head coach...who might, maybe not want to come here because Gase was fired after a year and ruin your potential FQB in the process. 

Just now, The Crimson King said:

Adams making more plays in garbage time

seems to be a pattern

Game isn't over until 00:00 on the clock 

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Not saying you fire anyone today. In fact doing so before the end of the season is pointless. 

But somebody at Florham Park should pick up the phone and call Mike Westhoff ASAP. Not saying he's the answer, but you need someone who knows the facts and who can self scout this disaster. 

Westhoff has been on a hundred bad teams and none of them gave him the interim gig. He’s just an old crank who talked to the media a lot. His special teams units were overrated. He’s not an answer 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

Does he have the balls to admit he made a mistake?

This is the key!!

Stevie Wonder could see that Gase was and is now a mistake.  This isn’t even funny anymore.  This is the WORSE Jets team I have ever seen and it is not CLOSE!!

GOOD GRIEF!!! :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Take that Jamal Adams haters. Bet you're glad we didn't move him now! What a clutch sack

Now this is a prime reason for the phuck off button. Just sayin.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Oh

NOTHING IS GOING TO GET SOLVED BETWEEN NOW AND WEEK 17. Anyone who thinks firing Gase or elevating Williams solves anything is a fool. But there needs to be some reckoning; who's a player to be kept, who needs to be dumped. And that's players and coaches. 

What you can do, is bring in someone who can make those evaluations. And Mike Westhoff fits that bill. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1