*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

Lupz27

9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I dont think Christopher Johnson has a choice honestly. If they had won a couple games, or looked pretty competitive, or lost due to some fluke end of game situations, I could see them justifying to themselves keeping him around. But this is entirely different, and a loss to the 0-7 team he just came from? Woof...

Teams with Gase' fingerprints on them (Dolphins tenure, Jets tenure, Current Dolphins) are now 15-33 after his initial 10-6  Dolphins season. 

I fully believe Gase will be gone by 4pm tomorrow if not end of night tonight. 

It may very well be at that point. It’s SOOOOOOOOOOO bad. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

He’s been saying that for six weeks. Says a lot about his character and explains why his career fell off a cliff after 2010

You may be right about Bart’s character, but he may be right about what’s going on in that locker room right now. Once players check out, it’s tough for a head coach to stay hired.

Even Rex and Bowles had their players playing for them till the very end.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I AGREE AND HE KNOWS IT. 

He just said cant be embarrassed by this sh*t. 

Yeah. From a business management perspective, he has to be gone.

You dont recover from being 1-6 and then losing your next game to an 0-7 team that just happens to be your last team. 

Gase record on that field today was essentially 2-14 in the eyes of the fans. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Who’s mutinying now. Adams? Adams wanted to go to the Cowboys. 

I’m not saying there is. I’m not in the locker room.But if I guy who’s been in locker rooms like Scott thinks this could spiral Out of control (where the prayers simply check out ) then I’d consider it as a possibility.

If They go out there next week and get their asses served to them by the Giants  (big brother), then what’s to make of Gase?

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I’m not saying there is. I’m not in the locker room.But if I guy who’s been in locker rooms like Scott thinks this could spiral Out of control (where the prayers simply check out ) then I’d consider it as a possibility.

If They go out there next week and get their asses served to them by the Giants  (big brother), then what’s to make of Gase?

I’m sure it’s possible, but this is Bart projecting about his cashing checks with the Jets as his own locker room blew up 

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is a high bar to clear, but it may be the Jetsiest thing of my lifetime. Every inch of stupid rolled up into one decision

A coach who combines Rex's gravitas, Mangini's interpersonal skills, and Herm's offensive acumen paired with a quarterback who combines Mark Sanchez's track record, Mark Sanchez's skill set, and Mark Sanchez's aversion to prophylactics. You can't get a ******* Gregg Williams joke in edgewise. It really is something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1