Lupz27

*** Jets vs Dolphins official game day Thread ***

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I’m not saying there is. I’m not in the locker room.But if I guy who’s been in locker rooms like Scott thinks this could spiral Out of control (where the prayers simply check out ) then I’d consider it as a possibility.

If They go out there next week and get their asses served to them by the Giants  (big brother), then what’s to make of Gase?

I’m sure it’s possible, but this is Bart projecting about his cashing checks with the Jets as his own locker room blew up 

This loss was like losing to the Washington Generals. Statement courtesy of Bart Scott. 

Jamal on the TD he gave up: “I’m not gonna put the blame on myself or Darryl.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is a high bar to clear, but it may be the Jetsiest thing of my lifetime. Every inch of stupid rolled up into one decision

A coach who combines Rex's gravitas, Mangini's interpersonal skills, and Herm's offensive acumen paired with a quarterback who combines Mark Sanchez's track record, Mark Sanchez's skill set, and Mark Sanchez's aversion to prophylactics. You can't get a ******* Gregg Williams joke in edgewise. It really is something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Serious question: does Manish not attend the post-game or is he in there but afraid to ask questions? 

Someone asked Gase if this win validates the Dolphins decision to fire him... wtf?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

A coach who combines Rex's gravitas, Mangini's interpersonal skills, and Herm's offensive acumen paired with a quarterback who combines Mark Sanchez's track record, Mark Sanchez's skill set, and Mark Sanchez's aversion to prophylactics. You can't get a ******* Gregg Williams joke in edgewise. It really is something.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO PUT A BOUNTY OUT FOR SOME JOKES THEN

Jamal seems legitimately unwell

They were legitimately trying to bait him into saying something they can run with

We’re involuntarily tanking and lost to a team that is tanking. That’s hard to do. 

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal on the TD he gave up: “I’m not gonna put the blame on myself or Darryl.”

He came within a breath of losing his cool in that interview with the peppering he was getting from the reporters. I don't blame him, it was tough. It would have been most entertaining though. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal seems legitimately unwell

Pot calling the kettle black....no?

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Bart seems convinced that the players have or about to check out.

Hence all the injuries. Everybody coming up lame

43 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

He came within a breath of losing his cool in that interview with the peppering he was getting from the reporters. I don't blame him, it was tough. It would have been most entertaining though. 

it is his fault I said this when they hired him he is known for thinking he is the smartest guy in the room in NY they will eat him alive the minute he slips up

3 hours ago, AbstraKt said:

Wow. What a change of attitude vs. 5 weeks ago.

Yup.  We need Tua 

Despite having the best Safety duo in the league. Weird.
And zero cornerbacks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Where does everyone come up with the whole "teams not wanting to pay 3 coaches in a year" angle? 
The Cardinals are currently doing it as we speak. If an attractive candidate comes available after this embarrassment, the Jets are going after him..

What “attractive candidate” is coming here? If he has any options at all he’s not choosing the Jets over anybody.

Fire Gase now or don’t fire him; we’ll very likely have a bad HC on the sidelines in 2020 either way.
  • Like 1