Unbelievable

Patriot Killa

I don’t understand how you keep Adam Gase beyond this year if this continues. I’ve said it time and time again, the excuses can only go so far before they don’t matter anymore. He was handed excuse after excuse in Miami and he continues the trend here. It’s very clear 6 games in that he doesn’t know how to produce yards and consistently productive drives without working with Peyton Manning, Eric Decker, DT and Julius Thomas. 1-15, 2-14 or 3-13? Which one is it? Because I think any of those record earn him a ticket out of here. Now of course there’s always the chance that Gase is handed one more year based on patience and (yes,again) excuses. Personally, I never wanted the guy here and I definitely don’t today. He’s getting his sh*t pushed in by the 0-7 Dolphins. I’m just done with it. Jets football has been tuned out until the offseason. It’s pretty sad. The season just started almost 2 months ago. 

Side note: I hate how he’s been using Darnold. Having him stand in the pocket like he’s Peyton’s Manning instead of sticking by his guns and molding the offense around Sam and co. Sam needs to create something back there. He needs to move around and spot open zones. This crap where Gase has him sitting and scanning 24-7 isn’t ideal. Yes, any QB, should be hanging tight in the pocket and delivering strikes but to not give him ANY type of design that can get him out on the run is just a waste of time and talent.

18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t understand how you keep Adam Gase beyond this year if this continues. I’ve said it time and time again, the excuses can only go so far before they don’t matter anymore. He was handed excuse after excuse in Miami and he continues the trend here. It’s very clear 6 games in that he doesn’t know how to produce yards and consistently productive drives without working with Peyton Manning, Eric Decker, DT and Julius Thomas. 1-15, 2-14 or 3-13? Which one is it? Because I think any of those record earn him a ticket out of here. Now of course there’s always the chance that Gase is handed one more year based on patience and (yes,again) excuses. Personally, I never wanted the guy here and I definitely don’t today. He’s getting his sh*t pushed in by the 0-7 Dolphins. I’m just done with it. Jets football has been tuned out until the offseason. It’s pretty sad. The season just started almost 2 months ago. 

Side note: I hate how he’s been using Darnold. Having him stand in the pocket like he’s Peyton’s Manning instead of sticking by his guns and molding the offense around Sam and co. Sam needs to create something back there. He needs to move around and spot open zones. This crap where Gase has him sitting and scanning 24-7 isn’t ideal. Yes, any QB, should be hanging tight in the pocket and delivering strikes but to not give him ANY type of design that can get him out on the run is just a waste of time and talent.

Good points. 

I swear Gase calls about the 6 same plays - over and over and over again.